Recipe Vanilla Bread Pudding Garden Grill The Land Epcot
Yield: 6-8 servings
1/2 loaf Texas toast
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Let set 5 minutes until ingredients are soft.
3. Mix all ingredients until if makes a batter
4. In a 13" x 9" pan, line with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
5. Cover and cook at 275 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
6. Uncover and cool to room temperature
7. Flip out the pan and cut into squares.
8. Top with Bailey's hard cream sauce.
Bailey's Hard Cream Sauce
2 cups butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
4 tablespoons Bailey's
1. In a mixing bowl, add butter and mix until smooth.
2. Add sugar and vanilla and mixing well.
3. Add Bailey's a little at a time until blended well.
4. Store in refrigerator in a sealed container.