Reviews of Typhoon Lagoon

Reviewed by roneeh Review Date: 03/25/2014

We visited Typhoon Lagoon on March 18 when the high temp for the day was only in the 70's but the water is heated so it didn't bother us. It felt like we almost had the park to ourselves! The wave pool is huge and a lot of fun for our 14 year old daughter and 10 year old son. The staff at Typhoon lagoon was very friendly and told us that the water parks can vary in attendance but it is generally low when the high temp is below 80 or the morning is cool. We definitely recommend visiting the water parks at Disney as these are a couple of our sons favorite places to visit.

Pros:

wave pool is amazing

Cons:

concrete rough in lazy river

Reviewed by jdalby Review Date: 07/16/2013

OK first and foremost, I have to say that I had a great time the day I went here. We had a private cabana and don't think I would have liked it otherwise. It really is worth it. The refillable mugs, the towels, the food and drinks brought right to us, the cooler of water, the covered area with chairs and the locker right there.

I didn't like that we were NOT allowed to give our attendant, Nancy, a tip. I was so annoyed that I complained to her manager. I mean the Magical Express guy had a tip me sign, the bell hop you can tip, the housekeepers, the good and bad waitresses, etc. BUT the one person who waited on me hand and foot I couldn't tip.... Step up your game TL.

Pros:

Wave Pool, Cabana Service

Cons:

NO TIPPING

Reviewed by beck9497 Review Date: 06/03/2013

Love the wave pool it is so much fun. Went twice on my week long trip 05/26/13 - 05/31/13.

Pros:

Wave Pool

Other topics in Water Parks at Walt Disney World