Reviews of Tusker House Character Breakfast

Other Menus at Tusker House Restaurant

Tusker House Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by jbald Review Date: 06/21/2015

This is our fourth visit to Tusker house for breakfast. Food especially the African inspired was delicious and as always enjoyed meeting the characters.

Pros:

food and atmosphere

Reviewed by stnick622 Review Date: 03/23/2015

This was my first visit to the Tusker House ever. I would say it was a great one. The food was excellent. The server kept our jungle juices and waters filled at all times, which is a big thing for me. Goofy went right by our table and accidentally skipped over us. To make up for that as we were leaving they brought us out by the open air market area and had Goofy meet us there for great photos. I think that worked in our favor as the table area was squished. Over all this was a wonderful experience. Now that they have a character dinner at the Tusker House I have dinner reservations coming up in the coming months and can't wait to go back!!

Pros:

Great Food, Characters

Cons:

Tables are squished.

Reviewed by MCMod Review Date: 03/03/2015

Originally posted by destinie

We did the Tusker House Breakfast buffet starring Mickey and Co. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about eating at Tusker House. I cannot eat Gluten and Dairy. When making the reservation I specified online and told the server. She called the Chef over who walked me around the offerings and told me what I could and could not eat. They have a separate station that is solely for gluten-free foods and other allergens. The cast members are eager to please and make fresh gluten and dairy-free Mickey Waffles. Smile

The buffet offers typical light fares but also neat alternatives like tasty sweet potato dishes and roasted potatoes. There were also other types of meats available. Great food for the adult-types.

We had fun getting our pictures with Mickey and friends and the servers make sure that everyone gets to see ALL the characters. Even if you miss one they will be sure to help you meet one of them on your way out. They only let a few people into the restaurant at a time so it never got very crowded and we didn't have to wait in long lines for food.

It is a fun atmosphere. If you are looking for somewhere to eat that is not loud, however, I would not recommend breakfast at Tusker House. I thought it was a fun way to start the day at Animal Kingdom!

Pros:

breakfast buffet has delicious alternatives, accomodating for restricted diets, helpful cast members, fun environment

Reviewed by Cinderellasball Review Date: 11/02/2014

This was our first trip to Disney and having a child with anaphylactic food reactions to dairy, eggs and peanuts, was a bit scary, considering I can monitor labels and what she has to eat at all times. Well, Tuscar House was the most amazing experience as a mom and for my 4 year old. My daughter was treated like a royal guest, the Waiter was amazing and the Chef took the time to walk the buffet with us and point out all of the items she could have (Loved the approach as a positive verses a neg. on sharing what she could have vs. what she could not have). Never has my little one been able to select from a huge amount of food to put on her plate. We even took pictures of her little 4 year old self with this giant over flowing plate of food. The waiter was also amazing. At the end of the meal he had the chef prepare a special dessert plate for my daughter that was a buffet unto itself, we were so excited to see her be able to walk the buffet line with her older sister and younger brother, with this amazing smile on her face. Truly a Magical Experience.

Pros:

Super accomodating for a child with multiple food allergies, Characters, food, waiter

Cons:

None at all

Reviewed by sandc Review Date: 09/02/2014

We enjoyed Tusker house. They have a good variety of food. My husband and kids love the juice there. We did not wait long for our characters to come to our table. Our server was great. We had an early reservation and were able to walk onto safari without a wait.

Reviewed by featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/01/2014

The variety of food is great. It was very busy but there was lots of food and it was good. The juice was great and so was the coffee. Our waitress made sure we had lots of time with the characters and even warned them the baby was unsure of them to go slow with him. We had a great time here and got to try new things to eat. We look forward to doing this again

Pros:

Great food and staff

Reviewed by ROCCOFIRE Review Date: 07/11/2014

The buffet was excellent, and the service and characters did an awesome job of visiting tables, but unlike the madness of Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom, this restaurant was more relaxing and less rushed. THE only warning PLEASE make reservations for all sit down dining. The lines are long for many restaurants in Disney!.

Pros:

excellent service

Reviewed by santino Review Date: 06/14/2014

I love the tusker house the staff was so helpful my kids wanted cookies and they went in the back and got them even though they were not suppose to come out until lunch. The woman who was carving the meats was so pleasant I would go back just to see her. The characters took their time and were good with the kids. overall great experience looking forward to going back next year.

Pros:

food and staff

Cons:

no pancakes

Reviewed by kmdebree Review Date: 01/19/2014

We loved everything about this experience. Please try the juice, even our picky 8 year old loved it! Anything you could possibly want to eat was available and the characters all came to our table. Will definiately go back on our next trip.

Pros:

Saw all the characters, Wonderful breakfast, nice atmosphere

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 01/07/2014

Best character breakfast on property. Food, server, characters, all amazing. Best bread pudding.

Pros:

Evertything

Other topics in Animal Kingdom