Reviews of Tusker House Character Breakfast

Other Menus at Tusker House Restaurant

Tusker House Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/20/2021

This is one of my favorite character dining’s on Disney world property. I haven’t been here since they went family style but I just know the food is really good and still probably is. I also really love the Jamba Juice that they offer here. I like meeting all the characters and this is overall just a really good and fun experience

Pros:

Really good food, nice setting, get to meet characters

Reviewed by Chantell Review Date: 06/24/2021

in regular times, this was one of our favourite spots for a character breakfast or dinner!
The food is diverse and wonderfully prepared and will appeal to all types of diets and tastes. The characters are also amazing! We have never seen daisy shake it like she did here! What great memories we have of this amazing restaurant!

Pros:

characters, food, service, price

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Delicious variety of dishes to suit even the pickiest eater all in an incredibly themed and immersive experience. Long been a family favorite with consistent quality and great service. The Characters moving and engaging guests throughout the meals is a treasure! LOVE Tusker House!

Pros:

Quality , variety of menu, immersive experience, Characters!

Cons:

Long waits

Reviewed by Smiles00 Review Date: 04/29/2021

Tusker House Character Breakfast is a MUST for my family and I. With 5 adults and 3 children, we all have great time. My daughter, niece and nephew LOVE seeing Mickey and the Gang. Plus the Jungle Juice is the BEST and me and my daughter's favorite!!!

Pros:

Seeing Mickey and the Gang. Love the Jungle Juice. Great atmosphere.

Cons:

No Cons

Reviewed by RobH Review Date: 04/06/2021

This is our family's favorite character meal. There is exceptional character interaction. Great atmosphere. The food is amazing. There is a lot of variety from standard breakfast fare to typical items with a little flavour. The quality of the food is excellent. We always book a reservation ahead of park opening to get an early entrance for great photos and a head start to the safari.

Pros:

Great food amazing character time.

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 11/05/2020

This is the only restaurant at Disney that we will make sure to visit every trip to Disney. It's that good. I'm devastated it's not open now because of the pandemic. The food was SO good. My 8 year old ate three helpings of pancakes (he only ate one at Chef Mickeys the day before). I don't care for bananas, but I tried their banana bread pudding because I like bread pudding. OMG! It was awesome! We've never had bad service here, either.

Pros:

The food is great. There's something for everyone from picky eaters to adventurous ones. And the service is consistently good.

Cons:

None that we've ever found

Reviewed by Lyndsay Review Date: 11/02/2020

This was my favorite meal in Disney. I know that's a large statement, but I enjoyed the variety of interesting foods and comfort foods. The atmosphere is well themed and the characters were great! This is an excellent stop

Pros:

interesting food and comfort food

Reviewed by ErinLindsey8 Review Date: 09/18/2020

After going to Disney World for years, my family decided to try out Tusker House for breakfast one morning for the first time. SO GOOD! Definitely will be a regular stop for breakfast after flight of passage 🙂 the characters were precious in their safari outfits & there were unique food options along with the staples!

Pros:

Great food, fun atmosphere close to safari, and cute character outfits

Cons:

Not much was wrong with this experience - it was a little tight where we were sitting in the dining room

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2020

Sensational. Went at 8:00 for a reservation (so before the park opened) and it was incredible. The food was so tasty and the characters were amazing.

Pros:

Tasty food with lots of unique choices. Characters were fab.

Cons:

Could be tricky for picky eaters due to the theme of the food.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/10/2020

best food selection fab 5 in safari outfits and more interactive character. beef bobotie

Pros:

great hot chocolate

Other topics in Animal Kingdom