Reviews of Tusker House Character Breakfast

Other Menus at Tusker House Restaurant

Tusker House Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Smiles00 Review Date: 04/29/2021

Tusker House Character Breakfast is a MUST for my family and I. With 5 adults and 3 children, we all have great time. My daughter, niece and nephew LOVE seeing Mickey and the Gang. Plus the Jungle Juice is the BEST and me and my daughter's favorite!!!

Pros:

Seeing Mickey and the Gang. Love the Jungle Juice. Great atmosphere.

Cons:

No Cons

Reviewed by RobH Review Date: 04/06/2021

This is our family's favorite character meal. There is exceptional character interaction. Great atmosphere. The food is amazing. There is a lot of variety from standard breakfast fare to typical items with a little flavour. The quality of the food is excellent. We always book a reservation ahead of park opening to get an early entrance for great photos and a head start to the safari.

Pros:

Great food amazing character time.

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 11/05/2020

This is the only restaurant at Disney that we will make sure to visit every trip to Disney. It's that good. I'm devastated it's not open now because of the pandemic. The food was SO good. My 8 year old ate three helpings of pancakes (he only ate one at Chef Mickeys the day before). I don't care for bananas, but I tried their banana bread pudding because I like bread pudding. OMG! It was awesome! We've never had bad service here, either.

Pros:

The food is great. There's something for everyone from picky eaters to adventurous ones. And the service is consistently good.

Cons:

None that we've ever found

Reviewed by Lyndsay Review Date: 11/02/2020

This was my favorite meal in Disney. I know that's a large statement, but I enjoyed the variety of interesting foods and comfort foods. The atmosphere is well themed and the characters were great! This is an excellent stop

Pros:

interesting food and comfort food

Reviewed by ErinLindsey8 Review Date: 09/18/2020

After going to Disney World for years, my family decided to try out Tusker House for breakfast one morning for the first time. SO GOOD! Definitely will be a regular stop for breakfast after flight of passage 🙂 the characters were precious in their safari outfits & there were unique food options along with the staples!

Pros:

Great food, fun atmosphere close to safari, and cute character outfits

Cons:

Not much was wrong with this experience - it was a little tight where we were sitting in the dining room

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2020

Sensational. Went at 8:00 for a reservation (so before the park opened) and it was incredible. The food was so tasty and the characters were amazing.

Pros:

Tasty food with lots of unique choices. Characters were fab.

Cons:

Could be tricky for picky eaters due to the theme of the food.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/10/2020

best food selection fab 5 in safari outfits and more interactive character. beef bobotie

Pros:

great hot chocolate

Reviewed by Shularc Review Date: 04/24/2020

one of the best Character meals. Amazing food and if you go between major meal times and you can see the Characters multiple times.

Pros:

Amazing food Buffet and wonderful interactions with the Characters Get the Jumba Juice

Reviewed by jessicacritch Review Date: 02/05/2020

Definitely a must-do and personally my favorite character meal in WDW! There are so many classic characters to meet in their adorable safari outfits! The breakfast buffet is delicious and has plenty of options to choose from. Also, the cast members help make the experience extra special. Unfortunately, you do have to take character pictures yourself because there is no Photopass included with the meal. That being said, your family has the best memories with the characters and the pictures they take themselves! It does take quite a while for all the characters to come to your table, but the overall experience is so worth it!

Pros:

Variety of characters, delicious food, wonderful memories!

Cons:

Price and amount of time it takes

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/25/2019

I'm reviewing this as breakfast because we paid breakfast prices and did have breakfast...BUT- we also had lunch! We booked our reservation for 10:40 in the morning and loaded up on breakfast foods, waited a bit- then had lunch selections. It...was...AWESOME. The character interaction was wonderful and the variety of food selections, some daring and some to appease even the pickiest of eaters, was a gratifying experience.

Pros:

Food, Character Interaction, Not your Basic Character meal

Cons:

Pricing on Character Meals are Getting Up There!

Other topics in Animal Kingdom