Reviews of Tomorrowland Speedway

Reviewed by RyanA Review Date: 12/02/2020

Hard to push the pedal and even harder to steer. Awful if you're stuck behind someone slow. No scenery to look at besides Tron construction which really leaves to focus on those fumes coming at you from that slow car in front of you as mentioned earlier. Disneyland does it better.

Pros:

Kids might like it.

Cons:

Outdated ride system

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/01/2020

Nothing screams "Futuristic" more than a combustible motor that was invented in the late 1800's. Not to mention the polluting and horrible exhaust smell. Come on Disney, you can do better than this, at least make the cars electric or something?

Pros:

Kids seem to enjoy it

Cons:

Old old old technology, nothing at all about this ride is futuristic.

Reviewed by tiverson Review Date: 03/29/2020

Smog fumes: THE RIDE! This ride best simulates being stuck in a traffic jam with your windows open. Rode once, spent 20 minutes asphyxiating while waiting to be unloaded. steering wheel is basically just a prop. Do not ride if you have any lung issues!

Pros:

kids can pretend to drive a car

Cons:

literally everything else about this attraction

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

I remember loving it as a kid, I don't see how. It is stinky and un-futuristic. It is hard to drive and it is goes very slow. Disney should get NASCAR to sponsor it so it will be refurbished. I would love to see it in better shape.

Pros:

Good for kids

Cons:

Smelly and bad theme.

Reviewed by GraceElizabeth Review Date: 01/11/2021

Average ride you can find in any amusement park.

Pros:

Little kids really like it.

Cons:

Not unique and kind of slow.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/11/2020

This attraction almost ruined my day with my husband and daughter on our trip. Some 14 year old boys were standing shoulder to shoulder with my husband so he asked a cast member to ask them to step back. Those same two were then put in a car directly behind my husband and 4 year old daughter and they just rammed into them over and over and over again. I was so upset but I tried to not let it ruin my day and knew that confrontation would not lead to anything beneficial.

Pros:

Fun for kids to drive a car

Cons:

There is no one monitoring who is going slow or fast. The rise could take you forever if someone goes super slow. People can run into you and ruin the entire ride.

Reviewed by CasreyFunnell1 Review Date: 01/13/2021

I can’t give it a one because Stitches great escape is gone so no ones. But this ride is constantly in traffic. It is frustrating and really slow

Pros:

Teaches kids how to drive a little

Cons:

Slow, traffic, frustrating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/15/2020

When I rode tomorrowland speedway, the smell of gas filled the air the whole time. The engine was really loud and I could barely hear the person next to me, and the steering wheel was hard to turn I really enjoy the Christmas layover during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party with the bright lights followed all around the set. The Christmas layover is great and all, but tomorrowland speedway needs a refurbuishment!

Pros:

Christmas Layover

Cons:

Really loud, Gas filled the air, hard to steer.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/19/2020

Not a fan to slow of a ride

Pros:

Still a ride

Cons:

Goes to slow

Reviewed by lolamae2728 Review Date: 07/09/2020

I’ve ridden this once in my life and I think that’s enough for me. The queue takes way too long for the ride and it really needs to be updated. I think if they reimagined it to be Wreck it Ralph themed (driving through Sugar Rush or something) it would be a lot better.

Pros:

You get to drive a car

Cons:

Takes too long, slow, no freedom, scenery is not great

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions