Reviews of Teppan Edo – Japan

Teppan Edo

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by StarTours1401 Review Date: 09/19/2021

My husband and I recently had dinner at Teppan Edo, and we loved it! The food was delicious and the cocktails were fantastic. The atmosphere was fitting for Teppan Yaki, and the chef made the experience fun and interactive. This is a great option for a fun dinner at Epcot!

Pros:

Great food; Interactive; Cocktails were awesome

Cons:

Seated with other parties; Similar to your neighborhood Teppan-yaki restaurant

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/19/2021

I adore this restaurant! Although similar places might exist closer to your home, I find this restaurant is still worth the visit! Unless you have a party of 8, you’ll be sat with other parties, but that’s okay because it’s Disney! You can talk about what you’ve done & what you’re looking forward to. The chefs are engaging, funny, & entertaining. But a true highlight is the food! Although I’ve been to similar restaurants, my experiences here have been the best because of how good the food is. I’ve never had better food at a hibachi restaurant. Truly the best

Pros:

Amazing food & chefs

Cons:

If you don’t like sitting with other parties, this place might not be for you

Reviewed by Buskea22 Review Date: 11/02/2020

Best food in WDW! I'm a picky eater, and I cleaned my plate at Teppan Edo. CMs are fun to talk to, and are very efficient at taking care of you. I've been planning to go back since I went in December.

Pros:

Incredible food Fun, hectic atmosphere Live entertainment

Cons:

Seated with other families

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

Probably the best hibachi, I have ever been too. Everyone needs to go to Teppan Edo.

Pros:

Everything from the food and cast members 🙂

Cons:

Absolutely nothing

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 01/27/2020

Ate here on 1-10-20 for diner. Last trip we had skipped, but this is typically a staple diner for us as a family. We were seated right on time at 830, but in the back room. Not much of an issue and helped somewhat with the noise. As always the service was very good. Our chef was the best we have ever had and compared to the table next to us we got the better end of the deal with a chef. Very funny and entertaining for all. We had chicken and scallops. The scallops were some of the best I have ever had. Very flavorful and cooked perfectly. This is great family dining experience in Epcot that has very good food. They did change the veggie mix again and that was no big deal; however, everyone wanted more of the noodles. Overall, one of our trips best if not best meal. Will always go back here if we have time. Try the scallops if you have not they are great!

Pros:

Great chef, very good service, excellent scallops

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

Celebrated my niece's birthday here. Fantastic dinner with Chef Nagatoshi. The scallops, shrimp and chicken were delicious and the chef's special attention to the Birthday Girl made it a very special meal. Chef was an artist with onions!

Pros:

Best meal of this vacation.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is your standard "Benihana" style Japanese place where they cook the food in front of you. The food is good, they portions aren't that large. But the staff is super friendly and my kids absolutely love this, this love it more than character dining and because of that I have to give it 10/10.

Pros:

Kids love it, they cook the food in front of you, very interactive, usually can get a reservation.

Cons:

portions aren't very large

Reviewed by Scrapping in Ontario Review Date: 02/12/2018

We enjoyed our supper here! Food was plentiful, flavorful and delicious! A great change from buffet style food. A fun dining experience too as your chef cooks right in front of you. Also enjoyed getting to know the family we sat with. We will be back!!

Pros:

Excellent food! Family Fun!

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/28/2017

We go here every time we visit WDW for a reason. The food never, ever disappoints. Always a delicious meal and the show that goes with it is awesome. We will be back!

Reviewed by debg32 Review Date: 05/29/2017

I wish I could this a rating of 11. This was one of the best meals we had. The atmosphere, food and service was impeccable. The chicken was delicious. My favorite were the noodles and vegetables. The chefs are so talented. Will definitely return.