Reviews of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/07/2020

Ride has to long of a wait for such a short ride

Pros:

NONE

Cons:

To long of a wait

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/11/2020

Seven Dwarfs mine train was cool in the beginning but now it is just getting old the lines are to long. The ride is to short for the wait I absolutely hate this attraction I would give it a negative 1000 if I could

Pros:

Nothing this attraction is the worst thing Disney has ever done

Cons:

Everything about this attraction

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/11/2020

Wow this ride was overhyped! It's a kiddie coaster. So boring. It barely moves. I would have been so mad had a waited in line. Thank God I had a fast pass. It was so lame tho I canceled the 2nd fastpass we had booked for it.

Pros:

It might be good for kids?

Cons:

The line is crazy long and its totally not worth the wait unless super gentle slow coasters are just your number 1 thing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/27/2020

I may have a super unpopular opinion, but Seven Dwarfs Mine Train isn't fun. The ride is too short for the 3 hour or more wait, it doesn't tell a great story, and it is just another kiddie coaster in my book. However, it does use swaying carts which is fairly original and the queue was very interactive.

Pros:

Swaying carts, interactive queue, and animatronics.

Cons:

Duration time, wait time, and the story.

Reviewed by plipari Review Date: 06/12/2019

I know we're in the minority but my family was not impressed. We felt that the ride was very blah and couldn't understand the long wait times. Luckily we had used a fast pass and didn't have to wait too long. Our boys were 13 and 17 at the time and really enjoy thrill rides so maybe we just expected too much.

Pros:

It's new and different for folks who haven't visited in many years.

Cons:

Long waits, too tame.

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/20/2019

Overrated

Pros:

Fun ride

Cons:

Cramped small seats Short ride time Long line

Reviewed by Shularc Review Date: 04/24/2020

I wanted to love this, but between the small squished seating and crazy long lines, Its not a must do for my family.

Pros:

Theme

Cons:

Squishy seats, no leg room, Crazy long lines

Reviewed by Inara14 Review Date: 04/12/2020

My husband and I found this mildly enjoyable but found it wasnt worth the queue. It was not a thrilling rollercoaster (and I am a bit of a whimp at coasters!) and we would have preferred to have ridden BTM again.

Pros:

Snow White theme - great for younger kids.

Cons:

Not very thrilling and very long queues.

Reviewed by Jeffro Review Date: 03/27/2020

For the length of the wait, the ride is not worth it. The que is better than the ride. The ride is too smooth which might suit kids and those that aren't looking for much of a thrill. Each individual car rocks, but that is not very apparent. I would find it difficult to use a fastpass for this ride if not frequenting the park. When the ride is complete I find myself asking \"Did we really wait for that\".

Pros:

The que, the animatronics

Cons:

much too short, not thrilling at all

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2020

Not worth the wait at all

Pros:

High tech animatronics and rocking cart.

Cons:

Way too long of a line, and basic. Ride Big Thunder Mountain instead.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions