Reviews of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Restaurant Marrakesh including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by beck9497 Review Date: 06/03/2013

Food was good had the chicken sheskab. Place is nice and I liked how it was tucked out of the way.

Pros:

Wait Staff, Food & Theme

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 05/06/2013

I ate here with a group of 4 moms and and 6 teens and we all enjoyed our meals. The kids were a bit taken aback by some of the dishes; but once tried, they were very happy. Our waiter was very patient and allowed the teens to make substitutions if desired.

Pros:

Good food, ability to substitute

Cons:

Noise

Reviewed by shadowpup Review Date: 03/05/2013

We really liked this place. The food was good. We loved the belly dancer & music being performed. The server was wonderful! She noticed my husband heavily peppering his meal. She offered him hot sauce. It was fantastic! She then put some in a cup with foil over it for us to take with us & gave us the recipe.

Pros:

Servers / Entertainment

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 02/20/2013

Our favorite at Epcot! We were there for a recent trip and had dinner one night and lunch another day. The goat cheese appetizer is the best and a must try! (That's why we had to go back for more). The beef shish kabobs are our favorite entree and if you enjoy coffee after a meal the coffee is excellent!

Pros:

Goat cheese app & Shish Kabobs

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 02/04/2018

Not a bad experience but I am debating on coming here again.

The Atmosphere and the food are good, the servers are not knowledgeable about food allergies, however the Chef says he has been with the restaurant for 35 years and did a good job.

I had the Sultan's Platter witch was a little bland, until you try the chicken and beef pastry dusted with icing sugar.

The only con for me was the music is quite loud and my party left with a headache.

over all the food was alright, but I won't be returning here anytime soon

Pros:

Good Food

Cons:

Staff not knowledgeable about food allergies

Reviewed by Irene Review Date: 02/09/2015

Very disappointed in quality of food. Have eaten here over ten years ago and expected the same flavors of food. While a lot of food for the price, the chicken was dry, the couscous could have come out of a box. No spice, no flavor, even though there were cooked veggies mixed in. What I loved from my previous visit, just wasn't there. I must add that the goat cheese appetizer was very tasty. But again, there were spices and flavors added to it. Even the baklava tasted "old". Sorry, but I will not be returning

Pros:

Decor

Reviewed by JoanneS Review Date: 01/21/2015

We gave Marrakesh a try on January 10. We were seated right away. The tables are very close and the restaurant looks like it needs a little refurbishment. The belly dancer was good and I enjoyed the live music. I ordered the chicken kebabs and my table neighbors ordered the lamb. We were so close together, we might has well been sharing a table. About a minute later our food arrived. Obviously, the dishes are prepared in advance and are waiting under some kind of heat source. The chicken was dry and tasteless. It was also a little tough and just luke warm. The neighbor's lamb looked like a large hunk of meat on a dish; totally unappealing. My husband ordered some kind of combination appetizer that we shared. Everything was cold and tasted the same. The spice palette was completely unpleasant to me. If it wasn't for the music and the pleasant service, I'd be looking to give this restaurant a negative number for a rating.

Pros:

Service, music

Reviewed by DisneyJunkie Review Date: 10/31/2013

The entertainment was good, but the food.....all of it for all of us in our party had the common review of being very bland.

Pros:

Good entertainment.

Cons:

Very bland, tasteless food.

Reviewed by rjstanley Review Date: 10/24/2013

My family just dined her tonight, all I can say is we were disappointed all the way around. We have never eaten here before and were looking forward to the belly dancer. In the 1 1/2 hours we were there she dance for a total of about 10 minutes and then we were not able to see her because of being seated in the far corner of the restaurant. The food was cold and tasteless. We thought we would at least end the meal with a tasty dessert - wrong :( The server was not very attentive. Overall completely disappointed I wasted a table service meal here.

Pros:

wait time to be seated

Cons:

food / atmosphere

Reviewed by longislander Review Date: 10/06/2013

Can you say LOUD??? I was so excited to try this restaurant. I regularly eat many of the foods at home that are served here. We arrived on time but had about a 15-minute wait. The hostesses seemed very disorganized. The first time they went to seat us, they turned us back around saying the table wasn’t ready. After another 5 minute wait, we were seated. The belly dancer and musicians were playing. I couldn’t talk to my daughter due to the noise level. We ended up texting each other throughout the meal so we could just communicate. Our food arrived rather quickly. I ordered the Couscous M-Rouzia, which is basically Moroccan pot roast. It was tasty but no vegetables. The meal felt incomplete and out of balance. My daughter ordered the Chicken Kebabs. The chicken was overcooked and tough and the vegetables were cold. The noise level was still unacceptable throughout the whole meal. This was not a pleasant experience. What a disappointment.

Pros:

Beautiful setting

Cons:

Everything else