Reviews of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Restaurant Marrakesh including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

My niece had never dined at Restaurant Marrakesh so this was a treat for both of us. It had been a long time since I ate here. We started with the goat cheese appetizer and cocktails. I let my niece order two entrees that we would share and she picked the chicken couscous and the fish tangine.
The couscous was good but the fish was fantastic.
We both said we'd order it again. We ended our meal with hot Moroccan mint tea which was the perfect ending to a perfect meal. Our waiter, the music and belly dancer and the restaurant itself added to our lovely evening. A couscous doggie bag followed my niece home!

Pros:

I forgot how good this place is!

Reviewed by jjod25 Review Date: 11/01/2017

First time dining at Restaurant Marrakesh and it was a positive experience all around. My wife and I are not particularly adventurous eaters, my children downright picky, so I was a little nervous going in. The food was delicious, not overly spicy and good flavor all around. Portion sizes were good and service was quick. The kids going out on the floor to belly dance was a nice touch. The kids menu had chicken fingers so they were please. On top of it the the interior is stunning. Highly recommended for couples or families.

Pros:

Food, staff, atmosphere

Reviewed by PrincessDaisyDuck Review Date: 08/26/2014

This may be my new favorite Disney restaurant. The restaurant is beautiful, our server was wonderful and the band and belly dancer were great. Kids in the restaurant were invited to join the belly dancer, seeing my 3 year old dance with her was one of the highlights of our trip. We were a party of seven and between us we had the vegetable cous cous, beef cous cous, chicken kebab and fish. We also tried all of the desserts. Everything was delicious, I highly recommend this place.

Pros:

Food,a Service, Decor, Entertainment

Reviewed by Ebersole2 Review Date: 08/11/2013

As honeymooners, we wanted our dining experiences to be quiet, romantic, and exotic. Marrakesh delivered. The cuisine was delicious. We were not sure what to expect, but immediately sought out Moroccan restaurants when we returned to Michigan because we were so inspired. There were not many kids in the place due to the formal atmosphere and spiced cuisine. There is not dress code, but it seems one should dress up when dining here. Highly recommended for a romantic evening out. Try the mint tea- delicious and refreshing on hot Disney nights.

Pros:

quiet, romantic, and exotic, the mint tea

Reviewed by beck9497 Review Date: 06/03/2013

Food was good had the chicken sheskab. Place is nice and I liked how it was tucked out of the way.

Pros:

Wait Staff, Food & Theme