Reviews of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Restaurant Marrakesh including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Ncdj2013 Review Date: 04/16/2014

We ate here our last night at Disney last Friday. We both had the shish ka bob. Meat was very tender and flavorful. Accompanied with bell pepper , onion, tomato, mushroom & zucchini. Nice! side dish was a yellow rice pilaf that could have used a little more turmeric. A pat of butter fixed it. We weren't hungry enough to have appetizer or dessert after 7 days of eating at Disney.
the tables are very close but the ambiance and decor is very nice. Also enjoyed the belly dancer and morrocan music.

Pros:

Tasty Shish Ka Bob

Cons:

Loud and close

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Good food, nice entertainment

Pros:

interactive entertainment

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Liked the food here very much. Had the lamb with vegetable coucous. I liked the vegetable coucous so much I got the recipe and now make it at home.

Pros:

very good food

Cons:

music can be a little loud

Reviewed by katertotyay Review Date: 03/03/2015

I am disappointed to see the most recent review of Restaurant Marrakesh being negative, as my friends and I went recently and had a very nice time.

I was there with two friends and a significant other. The friends like appetizers, so we had the seafood bastilla to share and one friend had the salad. The bastilla was delicious!

For meals, I had the saffron mussels appetizer (I think it's new as it's not on the All Ears menu) which was amazing. SO and I shared the Marrakesh Feast, all of which was good except the soup just tasting like regular vegetable soup. My friends had the shish kebab and the couscous m'rouzia. The friend who had the shish kebab said he goes to steak restaurants regularly and the meat served at Marrakesh was better than he's had at those other places.

Everyone very much enjoyed their food. The only downside was how long it took between appetizers & entrees and to get our check. We were there for MUCH longer than I had wanted to be to get to other attractions. We probably spent about two hours there and I was hoping for half that (I did not realize the friends were going to order so much for the first course, though). Our servers were very kind, just absent for quite a while. We loved our experience overall and would definitely eat here again. The bread we had to dip into the saffron mussels sauce was a huge hit!

Pros:

Food, Music, Ambience

Cons:

Length of Time Spent Waiting

Reviewed by mlm8363 Review Date: 12/18/2013

We had dinner here on 12/5/13 and loved it. The beautiful tiled decor, the musicians and the bellydancer were all great. We chose the Royal Feast and it really is a lot of food! The meats were so tender we didn't have to use our knives to cut them. Our server was attentive and we didn't feel rushed along at all.

Pros:

setting, food, entertainment

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

I'm glad I tried this restaurant and I would recommend people try it as well, but I don't think I would make a repeat visit. I loved some of the food, but some was just ok. I was surprised by how bland and dry some things were. Especially since I love Tangierine Cafe so much. The restaurant itself was gorgeous and the belly dancer was a lot of fun. I do recommend the shish kebab, they were excellent!

Pros:

beautiful restaurant, fun entertainment

Cons:

food just ok

Reviewed by Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Ate here this past July. We all had the shish kabob and it was very good. Our server was attentive and the belly dancer was fun getting the kids to go up and try belly dancing. Good place for lunch or dinner and relaxing.

Pros:

food

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 05/06/2013

I ate here with a group of 4 moms and and 6 teens and we all enjoyed our meals. The kids were a bit taken aback by some of the dishes; but once tried, they were very happy. Our waiter was very patient and allowed the teens to make substitutions if desired.

Pros:

Good food, ability to substitute

Cons:

Noise

Reviewed by DArcese Review Date: 03/25/2020

The atmosphere, entertainment, food, and drinks are all spectacular! The restaurant is a lovely reflection of how beautiful the pavilion is. My family and I love the immersive ambiance and the belly dancing entertainment is so much fun! In addition, the food is a little more adventurous, which my family of foodies loves! This has become a staple during our annual family trip!

Pros:

Ambiance, decor, music. Authenticity of recipes. Entertainment experience (live music and belly dancing) Great seating for large families

Cons:

My foodie family loves the menu and the Moroccan spices, but it may be a little flavorful or adventurous for a more simple palate.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Restaurant Marrakesh was very good and doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. My only minor complaint is that for nut allergies the only dessert available was a fruit cup. My boyfriend and I ate here on Thursday December 6, 2018 for lunch. Good food. A belly dancer dances every thirty minutes or so. Check out the menu and you may be pleasantly surprised! Moroccan cast members were standing at the front of Morocco to try to promote this restaurant when we were here and we told them how much we enjoyed it.

Pros:

Belly dancer, good food, good theming

Cons:

Doesn't get the recognition it deserves, fruit cup only dessert option for nut allergies