Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Menu has a large variety, my child likes to eat here because the kids meal is not typical Disney fare. We have had the bangers and mash, fish, risotto, and burgers. Food was pretty good. We like the fish and chips the best. Beer choices are great. The kids like the dancing the most. Restaurant does get loud and crowded.

Pros:

Good food, great drinks, Irish dancing with the kids

Cons:

Loud and crowded, may not be for picky eaters

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

This was not my favorite visit to Raglan Road. When making our reservation I requested that we be seated where we could see the band and the dancers perform. We were seated behind a wall and could neither hear nor see the performance, and our request to move was refused. However, our server was more than gracious about our grumpy moods and we had an enjoyable dinner.

However, it is time that the menu at Raglan Road be refreshed for repeat visitors. The food is heavy, and it would be nice to add a few warm weather entrees. I had the Heavenly Ham and could eat only half of it, despite having not eaten in almost 8 hours. The dish was delicious, but way too much. I recommend the restaurant, although I will probably give it a miss on our next vacation to Disney World. I might try the outside patio.

Pros:

Good atmosphere if you get good seating; decent food

Cons:

Music and dancing not accessible in all areas of restaurant

Reviewed by MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

Hi, my brother and I went here November 27,2018 on our first visit to Disney. We were really looking forward to this restaurant. We were seated over one hour beyond our reservation time, but we had a great band to watch right outside and we ended up getting a table right at the stage. The dancers were fantastic. The problem was our server. My mom was a waitress for years so I have a great respect for the hard work they do. Our server was great the first minutes until he heard we were on the dining plan. I don't know if the dining plan is frowned upon at Springs. The other possibility is wait staff count on big tippers in that area and he assumed he assumed he wouldn't get a good tip from us. I never expected anything like this. He was friendly to his other diners. My brother and I are over tippers. He served our dinners without word in a timely manner and I had a great show to watch, so we tipped as usual. My brother however was uncomfortable and refuses to go back. It's a shame. This was his top pick restaurant. Tommy liked his chicken. My gnocchi was heavy and tasted like under cooked gluten balls. The scallops tasted good but tiny.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

The waiter and gnocchi. Recommend only for the entertainment.

Reviewed by nrymut Review Date: 09/22/2016

Arrived at 5:45 and left at 8pm. Service was very, very slow. The food when we got it was very good.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Cons:

Slow service, loud

Reviewed by cjane65 Review Date: 09/21/2014

The food was excellent, well prepared, steak, burger, and fish and chips were all well received and devoured. The desserts were just lovely and we took them home to enjoy later. We were not happy with the service. It seemed to us once he knew we were on the DDP, we became less than important. We waited a long time for drinks, again to order and forever for refills. The dancers were awesome, they tried to get my DGD to dance but she wouldn't go. They even came into the room off to one side to dance for us. We appreciated that. We will go back I think to try again.

Pros:

dancers, desserts

Cons:

service

Reviewed by DisneyStrong86 Review Date: 05/15/2014

We recently ate here last week. It was once our favorite restaurant but I no longer care for the restaurant.

Other than the bread pudding I don't have a favorite dish. They changed the menu.

Pros:

Great Entertainment, Atmosphere, Dessert

Cons:

Change of Menu,

Reviewed by MellieBeans Review Date: 12/11/2013

We dined here on Monday December 9, 2013, for the very first time. I'd been reading many reviews of the food before our trip and so we decided based on that to try it. I wish we hadn't. The food was pretty good, but I didn't appreciate, or enjoy the entertainment. We were seated early, almost 45 minutes before our scheduled reservation time, which was a bonus. But, we were seated by the platform in the middle of the main dining area and during our dinner, and it felt almost like we had someone dancing on our own table. Dust, dirt and wood was flying around and dropping off the platform right onto our table while we ate, and I have no idea why we were seated there to begin with, we practically had the entire restaurant to ourselves! I'm no prude, but I really don't want to look up at someone's butt while I am eating my food, and between the girl's short skirt, and the guy dancing, I really was left with no choice but to look away.
The place was fantastic, visually. I loved the decor and overall look.
The food, it was okay. DH ordered Mammy's roast chicken and he didn't really care for it. I can't say that I blame him, it was seriously overcooked and he didn't care for the sauce. My dinner was Kevin's Heavenly Ham and I loved the raisin jus that came with it, for without it I'm afraid the ham would have been terrible. The colcannon potatoes were a delight and we both enjoyed the bread and Guiness reduction sauce.
All in all I would have to say we probably won't be going back to Raglan Road, ever again.

Pros:

Price, portions, visual

Cons:

Noise, entertainment

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Reviewed by Eeyore Review Date: 06/24/2015

This was the 4th time we've visited Raglan Road and probably will try something else next time. It seems to get a little worse quality-wise every time. I ordered the lobster club and since I don't eat pancetta I was just going to take it off instead of ordering it without. However, when it came, it didn't have any on it. I would have been able to taste it had it been mixed in with the lobster salad. This would have been a problem if I wanted the pancetta. The toast was also too well done. It tasted O.K. though. My husband's roast beef was not evenly cooked, so he ended up eating only 1/2 of it. We've gotten the bread and butter pudding each time we've been here and this time it seemed like a globby mess. I've had better from this restaurant, and with all the new things to try at Downtown Disney I think we'll pass on this one next time.

Pros:

Music and dancing was nice

Cons:

Food not what it used to be

Reviewed by caltex Review Date: 05/24/2015

The draft beer and selection is very good. Nothing like a Guinness from the tap. The atmosphere (at night) features entertainment and makes it festive. The dalkey duos was tasty and you get about 10 of them. I had the lambo which was a hit. The meat fell of the bone and overall I liked it. My wife had the cluck curry which was just okay. Our server seemed nice enough, but he rarely checked in on us and forgot my drink. I don't think he appreciated that I went up to him and asked for the drinks (including soda/water refills), but if I didn't I wouldn't have anything to drink during the main entree. Despite the perfunctory service, I would go back particularly for the beer.

Pros:

Beer, Atmosphere

Cons:

Service