Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by Imjustababyduck Review Date: 11/25/2013

We ate here on 11/12/13 and it was good. We were seated quickly (which is rare there) and served quickly as well. The food was fine (I love the bread and juice). I am not a big breakfast person, so I can't really comment fully on the food. Everyone else ate a good amount. The characters were quick to come around so we were finished with the entire thing around the same time, which was nice. We will eat here again. If you are trying to decide between here as Chef Mickey's, and it comes down to who has better food, my vote would be O'hana.

Pros:

Characters

Reviewed by lisacast Review Date: 10/04/2013

We came here because my daughter loves Stitch. We loved the leis with the family picture. The food was good and delicious. The waitress was really nice. Everything was so nice then Mickey showed up! We didn't realize he was going to be there. Great place!

Reviewed by Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Ate here this past July. Character interaction was good. Our server was attentive and friendly. Food is your typical breakfast food and was good.

Pros:

Characters

Reviewed by thorntda Review Date: 08/12/2013

We had breakfast with our family at 'Ohana 8/11/13. As good as the last time we dined, the cast members were always around to see if you needed a refill. The characters came around during our meal, and gave all their attention to our daughter, never felt rushed at all. Wonderful way to end our stay.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food, lovely cast members

Reviewed by Ebersole2 Review Date: 08/11/2013

This was one of four character breakfasts my now husband and I attended while on our honeymoon. (Character Breakfasts are not just for children.) Honestly, the breakfast is worth it for the guava/orange juice concoction alone, but the thing that sets this breakfast apart is it is not a buffet. Food comes in large platters to one’s individual table – though it is still all you can eat. One does enough waking at Disney; it was nice to not have to start the walking at breakfast. I highly recommend this breakfast for its friendly, familial atmosphere. Ohana is well named

Pros:

Food comes in large platters to one’s individual table

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

This is our favorite breakfast and character meal on Disney property. It's a must do for us each trip. The food is plentiful and delicious. Best part is it's served family style. My daughter's favorite character is Stitch so having him along with Mickey, Pluto and Lilo is perfect.

Pros:

Great food, atmosphere and character interaction

Cons:

Can get loud in the restaurant

Reviewed by geneandcheryl Review Date: 04/11/2013

Ate here last day of vacation.Given leis at the door. Lots of eggs,bacon,sausage,potatoes.Fresh fruit. Nice to see Pluto as well!

Pros:

Pluto,food

Reviewed by kissycub Review Date: 03/01/2013

This is one of my favorite character breakfasts. This was our 9th time here and our first with our 2 year old son. My 2 favorite things are the juice and the pineapple bread they serve. But honestly the food is great! You have to love the Mickey waffles and it would be nice if they had gravy for the biscuits, but it's great. The potatoes are tasty and the eggs and bacon are plentiful. The characters are awesome and they spend a nice amount on time interacting. Stitch is my favorite and he was my sons favorite too. He couldn't stop smiling and Stitch even played with my son and his little Buzz Light year car. It was awesome and I love the Polynesian. This is a must character breakfast!

Pros:

atmosphere, food, characters

Cons:

no complaints

Reviewed by oravets4 Review Date: 02/10/2013

Ate here on 2/8/13 as our last breakfast before leaving to go home. Food was very good and it was nice to have the food brought family style instead of buffet so you don't have to rush to not miss the characters. Breads that were brought to the table were excellent. Pog juice is always great! Potatoes and Mickey waffles were the favorite here. Characters were good but we had better interaction with the same characters in the parks than at the restaurant. Tried it once, not sure if we would return for the breakfast.

Pros:

Food, characters, Pog juice

Cons:

characters rushed through

Reviewed by cholmberg Review Date: 01/21/2013

Food was plentiful, service was great, characters were very good! The food is the standard breakfast fare you get everywhere else in the park, but we had no trouble getting more of what we wanted. The potatoes were actually different and very good. Yummy juice. Ouadi was our server and he was very good, efficient and polite.

Pros:

good food, characters, service

Other topics in Polynesian Village