Reviews of Mama Melrose’s Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/04/2022

Great atmosphere esp at the holidays.

Pros:

Great location and atmosphere. Good food.

Cons:

Limited menu variety

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2022

Good just good

Pros:

Easy to get reservations. Nice place

Reviewed by Kathanne5 Review Date: 07/26/2022

We had a great meal here in June. Great food, atmosphere and server. First time eating at Mama Melrose, will definitely eat here again on our next trip!!

Pros:

Food and atmosphere is great!

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by retired605 Review Date: 03/31/2022

My husband and I had a great lunch here last week. He had Chicken Parmesan and I had Shrimp Campanelle. We had Calamari to start. Food was all wonderful. Our waitress was Barbara and she was super. Food might be pricey but it's worth it.

Pros:

Food quality

Cons:

small table

Reviewed by JackieDodson Review Date: 11/01/2021

The new york strip steak with a wine reduction sauce, with fancy mac and cheese is awesome!! Bread and salads are good too.

Pros:

cute atmosphere, shops around restaurant are fun to explore, steak was delicious

Cons:

loud and can be busy

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

If you are a fan of Italian food, stop what you’re doing and add this to your agenda! I was told this place was not enjoyable but I now think this may be a go to in the future! I absolutely loved the pasta and the break service! Who doesn’t love the carbs! Call me crazy, but the dividers that have been added to the booths because of the world crisis made our dining experience intimate. They took care of all our requests in the speediest matter! I adored this location! The only reason it didn’t get a perfect 10 is because they were out of a number of beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)

Pros:

Great pricing, lots of carbs and bread service, speedy service, delicious!

Cons:

Out of a number of beverages

Reviewed by MJKPink Review Date: 10/25/2021

My friend and I went here on the first night of our trip for a kick-off dinner, and we were pleasantly surprised by the dishes we got. Italian is her favorite food and with us being from NY and NJ, we KNOW Italian food lol. I got the Shrimp Campanelle and she got the Polenta Cake, and both were so fresh and flavorful. We had STRONG cocktails too (I think we both got margaritas), but they were delicious as well. We went a little on the early side (our reservation was 5:35pm), and the restaurant was pretty peaceful while not being totally dead. I would absolutely recommend this as a good sit-down spot to get away from crowds, but its not the most adventurous menu out there.

Pros:

Fresh food, good service, strong drinks, relaxing atmosphere

Cons:

Only a couple menu options were a little different from traditional Italian dishes you can get ANYWHERE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/02/2021

Steak was incredible. Came with a delicious Mac and cheese. I like the atmosphere of old Italian. Cast members always so friendly.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Cons:

Can be crowded and loud at peak times

Reviewed by Momof2Minnies Review Date: 09/09/2021

Our family absolutely LOVES this restaurant! It is a must do every HS trip. Both of my girls and my husband are picky eaters but they always find something here that they enjoy. Personally, they have my favorite steak in all of Disney!! That sauce that they put on top of it is TO DIE FOR!! Service is always great, no complaints at all!!

Pros:

STEAK!!, good menu for picky eaters

Cons:

absolutely nothing!

Reviewed by DeafDisneyPanda Review Date: 08/08/2021

I really enjoy eating there only thing difficult was waiting to be called for table ready when we informed the hostess that we were deaf . My husband and I loved the food the waitress was very patient and communicating paper and pen . We didn’t like where we sitting to be able communicate with each other because the lights were dim and not easy .

Pros:

Great service , fantastic food , amazing atmosphere

Cons:

Little dark dim light, unware customer deaf 🧏‍♀️

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios