Reviews of Mama Melrose’s Lunch/Dinner

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2022

Good just good

Pros:

Easy to get reservations. Nice place

Reviewed by retired605 Review Date: 03/31/2022

My husband and I had a great lunch here last week. He had Chicken Parmesan and I had Shrimp Campanelle. We had Calamari to start. Food was all wonderful. Our waitress was Barbara and she was super. Food might be pricey but it's worth it.

Pros:

Food quality

Cons:

small table

Reviewed by Momof2Minnies Review Date: 09/09/2021

Our family absolutely LOVES this restaurant! It is a must do every HS trip. Both of my girls and my husband are picky eaters but they always find something here that they enjoy. Personally, they have my favorite steak in all of Disney!! That sauce that they put on top of it is TO DIE FOR!! Service is always great, no complaints at all!!

Pros:

STEAK!!, good menu for picky eaters

Cons:

absolutely nothing!

Reviewed by Disney4me Review Date: 10/17/2020

The food was great. My husband had the steak and said it was the best he had ever eaten.

Pros:

Good food. Great service.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/08/2020

This is a hidden gem. The food was delicious. We always went to Pizza Planet. This was our first time without a kid and Pizza Planet is no more.
Finding this place was a happy accident.

Pros:

Good food. Small crowd

Cons:

A little pricy.

Reviewed by Deborah1017 Review Date: 02/03/2018

Made reservations prior arrival, had a short wait to be seated. They texted me when table was ready so that was nice. This was by far the best meal we had during our stay - and we ate high end to quick service. The calamari was excellent, crispy and flavorful. The mushroom flatbread was the best thing I have eaten in years - it was that good. Full of mushrooms, cheese and a very tasty white sauce of some kind. I am still dreaming of this pizza a week later! Daughter had chicken and pasta dish which she loved. The desert trio was just ok - not crazy about any of the three we tried. Service good, nice pace to meal not rushed. By far one of the best choices at WDW!

Pros:

Excellent Food

Cons:

A bit of a wait - even with reservations

Reviewed by Tammie613 Review Date: 07/24/2017

Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary at Mama Melrose our waiter Kevin was by far the best waiter we have ever had. Kevin was very attentive and went above and beyond for our family. The food was amazing. Would Highly recommend.

Pros:

Waiter/ food

Reviewed by minniemouse50 Review Date: 07/20/2017

My daughters and I dined here on Sunday, July 2nd. We booked the fantasmic package. The food was served hot and delicious. Holly was our waitress and she was awesome. She made the dinner fun and gave us great suggestions to help us with our order. Holly is a perfect example of all that is wonderful and magical about Disney. We will definitely eat here again

Pros:

Food and service

Reviewed by ddmarsh Review Date: 10/08/2016

1:30 reservations - seated within reasonable amount of time. Cast Member was outstanding - we had dining plan. She upgraded us to the Fantasmic Dining plan on the house. 3 appetizers added - Mussels, Ministrone Soup and Tomato/Mozzarella. All outstanding - meal in itself. Spaghetti & Meatball Dinner - best meatballs ever. 2 Grouper meals - to die for. Sampler for all 3 desserts - just right. Was even able to sit in the Fantasmic Reserved Seating that night showing my receipt from meal. That was our magical moment day

Pros:

food

Reviewed by GSHROUT Review Date: 01/08/2016

We were a party of 9 and were seated promptly as we had Advanced Resv. All of us were on the the Deluxe Plan and our server split the bills like a pro with no complaints. The food was amazing. Especially the appetizer Mussels. My wife and I are planning our next trip for 2017 and this place is on the top of our list. I can't stress enough the importance of making those Advanced Dinning Reservations 180 days out. It makes a huge difference as to how quickly your seated. Read some of the other reviews and waiting to be seated appeared to be the number 1 complaint. Seems like poor planning on their part. Ignore those negative reviews, make your resv. and be prepared for a terrific meal.

Pros:

Food/Service/Atmosphere

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios