Reviews of Lotus Blossom Cafe

Read more about Lotus Blossom Cafe including a link to the menu and a review:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
China - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

How can you ruin a frozen potsticker? No idea how, but they did it. The dumpling was both cold and rubbery. We just wanted a quick snack and a beverage. You can't ruin Diet Coke, thankfully.

Pros:

There when you are hungry

Cons:

Bad food

Reviewed by arielwatcher Review Date: 10/23/2014

I had the Beef bowl, greasy and not very flavorful.

Husband had the Orange Chicken with sterile white rice. The chicken looked like beer battered chicken nuggets.

We did not get desserts, just entrees and drinks.

Cast members were polite and they managed rapid service, giving you the feeling this food sits.

For the money, not the best walk up meal in EPCOT.

Pros:

Quick

Cons:

OUTSIDE loud people leaning along the windows

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/09/2013

5 of us dined here on July 5th for lunch.
The girl taking our order spoke very poor English, so it was difficult understanding her.
The selection of items to order is extremely small, and the food was not very tasty. We ordered the beef and noodles, orange chicken and sesame chicken. All items were delivered hot, they just weren't very good.
The area where you eat is not air conditioned, and there are only 2 or 3 small fans on the ceiling. I had sweat pouring down my back while I was trying to eat, and my kids were just as uncomfortable.
We will definitely not be back.

Pros:

Cons:

The Dining Area is not Air Conditioned, and Small Menu

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 03/09/2017

There was no wait to order and we received our food shortly after ordering. The food was hot and fresh but nothing exceptional. We ordered the orange chicken, egg rolls and veggie stir fry, it tasted like something you would get at a mall food court. The dining area was clean and well stocked with condiments and utensils.

Pros:

No wait

Reviewed by Dfan79 Review Date: 05/11/2014

The Orange Chicken was surprisingly good. It tasted like the food court I eat at back home. Plus we had the place almost all to ourselves. The servers were really quick and polite.

The rice was awful though, it was so dry. I stuck my fork into it and could pick up the whole thing. It was an open air restaurant, which is a bad thing in September.

The Caramel Ginger Ice Cream was awful. It tasted like plain vanilla with a few weird bits of Ginger every so often. It left an awful ginger taste in the back of my throat.

Pros:

Orange Chicken, Service

Cons:

Rice, Ice Cream

Reviewed by Diana K Review Date: 09/28/2018

One of the few places I didn't use mobile ordering for quick service, but food was still ready quickly. Not really all that different from my local "Chinese" food, but good. Portion sizes are generous.

Seating is covered, but open air, so it can get hot on warmer days.

Pros:

Portion sizes

Cons:

Lack of air conditioning

Reviewed by Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We had the orange glazed chicken with white rice and both enjoyed our meal, but it wasn't anything special. We had hoped it would be something different then our typical chinese food we would get at home, but is was just basic. The kids options are very limited, especially if you have a picky eater. I wish they would add low mein to the menu or have more sides available for rice/noodle options. It was overall just good, but I would visit a different counter service before making my way to this one again in Epcot.

Pros:

Convenience

Cons:

Basic chinese, limited menu for kids

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/11/2016

Just went here to see what the potstickers were like. They were fine. Nothing special. Can't comment about the meal but wouldn't go back especially.

Reviewed by missy Review Date: 07/30/2013

Don't like eating with birds flying around and at your feet. Beef noodle bowl had a lot of grease. Dessert is nothing to talk about. Rest of food was okay.

Pros:

Not many people

Cons:

no air condition and ice cream not good

Reviewed by alyssavm Review Date: 02/13/2013

The egg rolls here were good--one step above Chinese takeout.

The peach oolong tea was not good. It was like drinking a peach jolly rancher.

Pros:

Eggrolls, lots of seating, friendly service

Cons:

Peach Oolong tea was gross