Reviews of Jungle Cruise

Reviewed by BuzzedLightBeer Review Date: 12/15/2020

Honestly this attraction has felt a little obsolete since Animal Kingdom opened and because of that it's not a must do for me. The jokes get a bit old, even if you don't go as often. Occasionally you'll get that one cast member who makes your ride experience unique and entertaining, but how many times are you going to ride until you get that experience. I think it's overrated and gets ratted highly because it's "classic Disney". I take no pride in saying this, but I think this ride needs replaced. If not replaced then at least update the animatronics.

Pros:

A must do for first timers so they can enjoy Walt's dream.

Cons:

Obsolete and outdated. Only entertainment factor is clinging on to nostalgia.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

Dumb ride

Pros:

Cons:

Not real animals

Reviewed by BrianFromBama Review Date: 11/15/2020

I don’t know many Jungle Cruise haters, but I’m one of them. The ride is now too old and too cheesy and it’s time to replace it, but unfortunately they won’t because it is still so popular. I just hate for people who don’t visit the park that often to wait two hours for this ride only to find is not that great. Not thrilling, not entertaining, not really anything but dull.

Pros:

Boat attendants usually do a great job trying to entertain guests

Cons:

Long wait, cheesy effects, dull ride

Reviewed by Ellie92 Review Date: 08/28/2020

I absolutely hate this ride. The jokes are not funny at all everything on the ride including the animals are fake and so ridiculous that its just bad. Theres no air conditioning and its outside so there's not a place to hide out it there's rain

Pros:

It doesn't make me sick I dont think I have ever seen a very long line

Cons:

Bad jokes Fake animals

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

I’m sorry but I just hate this ride. It’s not worth the wait. I don’t find the corny jokes amusing and nothing that you’ll see is particularly inventive or interesting. I know it’s an original but I honestly wouldn’t be sad to see this one her a revamp

Pros:

Original attraction.

Cons:

Claustrophobic queue. Boring and unimaginative

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

Mine is an unpopular opinion, so take this with a grain of salt. I don't particularly enjoy Jungle Cruise. I do think everyone should do it at least once as it is a classic. The skippers are pretty funny.

Pros:

Sit down. Funny jokes.

Cons:

Not thrilling. Can get a pretty long line.

Reviewed by DeeDee Review Date: 07/09/2020

Once was enough. Doesn’t appeal to me to ride it again.

Pros:

Fans while you wait

Cons:

Not funny jokes sometimes, boring, nothing exciting to see, not a ride to experience twice.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/03/2020

ok ride

Pros:

funny jokes

Cons:

boring and the jokes can be corny

Reviewed by MagicPreppy Review Date: 06/03/2020

hate the jokes; since we have Animal Kingdom we don't need this any longer. Use the space to make something better

Reviewed by charmed101 Review Date: 03/27/2020

I think that everyone should do this attraction at least one. It's a Disney Classic attraction. The ride does heavily depend on your skipper. Like the Jaws Ride at Universal, the skipper can make or break this attraction. Each skipper will add their own personal flare to each ride. Some the jokes may go over the kids heads, but there is plenty to look at for them to enjoy.

Pros:

-Easy boat ride -Funny Jokes -The whole family can enjoy

Cons:

-Queue is outside and not air conditioned -If your skipper is not fun then the ride can be a dud -Wait times are usually pretty long

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions