Reviews of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Reviewed by jase Review Date: 06/05/2023

It's so fun. Everything about this ride is amazing.

Pros:

-fun -good songlist (EBWTRTW is the best song) -good theme

Cons:

-virtual queue -long pre-show

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/25/2023

Gardens of the galaxy new ride

Pros:

It’s a great ride you don’t go upside down, the ride has visual effects, you spin in the car to face different directions and is pretty fast

Cons:

There is a character in the beginning that’s not in the movie and I believe it would be way better if they used a character from the movie

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2023

Simply Incredible

Pros:

Smooth, Fast, Fun, Exciting, Good line experience and theming

Cons:

None at all!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/21/2023

it the best ride at Epcot

Pros:

it a good way to get out of the heat. Its a good roller coaster for kids any ages

Cons:

you have to get up early

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2023

I loved this ride! The line is so interesting and futuristic! And then you get on the ride, and the screen is like woah! What just happened- How did they do that! It's an incredible ride and definitely worth it!

Pros:

It's so smooth, and like Space Mountain times 10!

Cons:

Lidget nothing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2023

Smooth as butter! So fun for all ages! No motion sickness at all! Fast, fun music!!

Pros:

Smooth ride

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2023

7/10 for the combo virtual queue and the ride. The ride itself was quite fun, and I didn't get motion sick. I almost did on Avatar. I like roller coasters in general and found this similar to RocknRollerCoaster, but on RnRC, the seats don't move.

My beef with the attraction is what I've heard about the virtual queues: you get your callback and then still have to wait in a long line. We waited a little over an hour, and by the time my travel party got through the two pre-shows (why two?) we were cranky. Whenever we thought we were through the queue, surprise, there were more switchbacks. When we finally got to the loading platform, they announced there was a small delay. Thankfully it only last a couple minutes.

Pros:

Fun ride

Cons:

virtual queue concept. I'd ILL next time

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2023

This was an incredible ride. It is unlike anything else I've ever ridden. It was so smooth, which was great for me. I have some back concerns and this did not create any issues for me there. It was fast and so fun! I love the twists and turns and the way the ride car pivots as you go - again, just unlike any other ride I've been on. The fun music added a lot to the ride as well. I love it so much.
I will note that my husband has some equilibrium issues and this one wasn't good for him. It starts out backwards and that is a problem for him on rides. So if that is a concern for you, be aware. He tried it and it is a one and done for him because of that.
But as for me, I thought it was the best ride I've ridden at Disney. I was able to get on it twice during our trip and I am SO glad!!

Pros:

unlike anything else

Cons:

people with equilibrium issues may struggle

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/23/2023

Worst ride for motion sickness!

Pros:

Cons:

Made me very sick, nauseous, spins, terrible ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/25/2023

As far as we know, there is no ride. Spent the entire day in the “virtual queue” then got a message at 7:30 pm that they reached capacity. Disney will take all your money, no problem, but feed you a line of crap to keep you at the park all day. Shameful. They should refund everyone who was denied access to the ride. Walt Disney would be ashamed of what this place has become… a giant marketing scam!

Pros:

Cons:

Too many to put here.

Other topics in EPCOT Rides and Attractions