Reviews of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

10 / 10

Reviewed by BeckyP83 Review Date: 05/28/2022

We were lucky enough to get to ride on opening day. Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic rewind did not disapoint. It has now taken 1st place spot in my favorite rides list of all time. The twists and turns, the smoothness of the ride everything was just perfect. By far the best ride in Orlando.An absolute must for anyone visiting Epcot.

Pros:

Fab queue and pre show. Smooth ride and comfy seats.

Cons:

There are none.

Reviewed by ArchiePupper Review Date: 06/01/2022

Guardians Cosmic Rewind is an absolute blast to ride and is an epic experience. The queue is amazingly detailed and it is a unique rollercoaster experience. It is a must do at Epcot!

Pros:

Amazing queue. The rollercoaster is so much fun, you will laugh and smile the whole time!

Cons:

You might need to take preventive motion sickness measures prior to riding.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/16/2022

this ride was phenomenal. it was one of the best rides i have ever been on. immediately after getting off of it i wanted to get back on. everyone i was with on the ride loved it. the teleportation to the space ship was awesome and im still in awe from it all.

Pros:

very fun. you get to see so many cool things while on the ride and in line.

Cons:

when going from the ship to the loading dock it got very crowded and i almost lost my group

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/05/2022

My new favorite ride in all of Disney! Just got back from our vacay and was able to get on it 3 times with my family of 4. From the queue to the ride itself, it is a BLAST! I have had issues with motion sickness on some rides in the past (never doing Star Tours again) but I had no issues on this one. For those that might struggle with it, try to spot the track when you can and it may help. Can't wait to go back and ride this one again.

Pros:

Smooth, fun, great music

Cons:

None for us!

Reviewed by SeanW Review Date: 07/18/2022

This is my new favorite ride. I just love trying to predict the song I’m gonna get each time I ride. The track layout is amazing and the ride runs very smoothly, the spinning concept of the ride is the cherry on top. I couldn’t take a smile off my face at all during this ride, We did end up paying $17 to ride it but it was most definitely worth it!

Pros:

Smooth, Decently long ride

Cons:

Could see how someone can get motion sickness, if your buying Individual Lighting Lane it can get pretty expensive.

Reviewed by TouristAggie Review Date: 08/03/2022

Great ride. Great queue, and it's creative. Best ride at DisneyWorld

Pros:

high re-rideability

Cons:

it took Disney too long to create a good thrill ride with humor

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/06/2022

best ride ever very smooth, good queue for long waits

Pros:

entertaining queue for long waits good music smooth

Cons:

people running from pre show to get on ride

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions