Reviews of Gran Fiesta Tour

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/25/2021

Very good for a Disney ride
Probably better than dumbo

Pros:

Rex

Cons:

Really good but not long

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

I think this ride is a little hidden gem. I like that we have a ride with some characters that are "old school". My husband loves Donald Duck so this ride was a must do for us. It was so pretty and I really liked it. I think part of the appeal was the walk on ability of the ride and the overall ambiance. Going on a dark river ride in the pyramid was very neat.

I love the movie CoCo and I think it would be really cool if instead of totally redoing this ride, they incorporate CoCo into the ride, just like they incorporated Captain Jack and Barbossa into Pirates of the Caribbean. I think there is room for CoCo and the three caballeros coexist together.

Pros:

Really neat ride system,

Reviewed by AFanOfDisneyWorld Review Date: 11/01/2021

This is a classic dark ride in Epcot’s Mexico pavilion, and although it isn’t a must-do, I would recommend riding it if the wait is short enough. I also like the idea of retheming the ride to Coco, which would fit perfectly into the area.

Pros:

Relaxing; chance to sit down and get a break from the intense heat

Cons:

Can be boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/25/2021

Hi, it your number one fan here, Ainsleigh, I just quickly wanted to say I am a big fan of your work and keep doing it! I think Gran Fiesta Tour is a cute Disney dark ride, but I think Disney should update the ride and the animatronics. Thanks again for everything you do!

Pros:

Cute and definitely a must-do for me.

Cons:

Kinda outdated and can have a very long wait also a lot of problems with animatronics.

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 10/07/2021

This slow-moving boat ride located in EPCOT's Mexico Pavilion is certainly not the most thrilling ride in the Park, but it offers a bit of nostalgia for me every time I ride. It's definitely not a must-do attraction on my EPCOT day, but I will ride it if the wait is not too long when passing by the pyramid. The Three Caballeros theme is a bit dated and is probably not relevant to most, but it's a cute ride through the pyramid and offers beautiful views of San Angel Inn Restaurante!

Pros:

Line is typically not very long, one of the few rides in World Showcase, no height requirement

Cons:

Dated theme, not thrilling

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

Great way to cool off on a hot day. While I love the theme it might be time to update the ride...Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros is not as prevalent today as in years past. I heard several times on the ride that people had no idea what was happening. While I love it...It might be time to bring in something like Coco to replace the theming.

Pros:

Great way to cool off. I personally love the theming

Cons:

While I love the theme, it is dated and might need an update.

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

Low wait times. A fun and enjoyable boat ride for the whole family.

Pros:

Relaxing, well themed.

Cons:

Along with most of Epcot rides it clearly needs an update, but not a re-theme. Zero thrills

Reviewed by DisneyMama714 Review Date: 06/23/2021

This is a wonderful little boat ride in the Mexico pavilion. My son absolutely adores Donald Duck so he was super excited to ride this. Some of the videos inside could use some updating, but overall we love the Three Calibreros. The animatronics at the end are so amazing and a part of Disney history.

Pros:

Donald Duck, relaxing boat ride, air conditioned.

Cons:

Could use some updates, too short

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/28/2021

Not a must. Wish they would retheme it with Coco characters & music

Pros:

Like the music

Cons:

Dated

Reviewed by SharonP Review Date: 04/22/2021

It’s ok but I loved the original ride. I think Disney should Update it and make it Coco theme.

Pros:

Cute

Cons:

Missed the original ride

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions