Reviews of Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls

Reviewed by PrincessNicole Review Date: 09/14/2020

This ride is very dated and it need to be updated/painted. Not a fan how you sit and the person behind you with their foot rest next to where you sit. I'm okay if I never go on this ride ever again.

Pros:

Only if you like water rides

Cons:

Everything about this ride isn't great

Reviewed by ArielP Review Date: 09/14/2020

While I myself love Rocky and Bullwinkle, I do not think anyone born after the year 1995 can get excited about this ride. Additionally I find the water effects way too aggressive. It’s as if the water cannons at the bottom of each drop are specifically designed to dislodge my contact lenses from my pupils.

Pros:

If you’re looking to cool down on a hot Florida day, this is the way to do it.

Cons:

You’ll have to weigh wether or not Collins down is worth it because you will be sopping wet for the WHOLE DAY.

Reviewed by kszcze2 Review Date: 09/16/2020

This ride is very dated, I mean who even is Dudley Do-Right? It's in need of a major refurb, and albeit re-themed to a more beloved Universal franchise. The ride itself is pretty fun, but it doesn't feel like a "must-do" or that you will want to get right back in line.

Pros:

Decent flume ride Great drop

Cons:

Who is Dudley Do-Right? When was the last time this ride was maintained?

Reviewed by ArielP Review Date: 09/14/2020

Although I myself am a fam of Rocky and Bullwinkle I can't imagine that anyone born after 1995 can get excited about the theme of this ride. Additionally, I find the water effects to be too aggressive. It seems like they are specifically designed to dislodge my contact lenses from my pupils.

Pros:

Theming is spot on for those who are familiar with the characters. It is also a surefire way to cool down on a hot Florida day.

Cons:

You will be SOAKED ALL DAY after a ride down the falls.

Reviewed by 5and1 Review Date: 09/17/2020

You will get SOAKED! Also, the flumes are very narrow and difficult to get in and out of. I'm only 5'4", and I found it quite uncomfortable.

Pros:

fun water ride

Cons:

I don't usually want to get completely soaked.

Reviewed by Taski897 Review Date: 07/23/2022

Decent log ride, like 3-4 small drops and the huge one at the end. Lots of downtime during the ride. Meh

Pros:

Helpful in the summer to cool off

Cons:

Long queue, pretty dry/uninteresting line

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

Pretty standard flume ride. I think most kids won’t know who Dudley is so it’s pretty dated

Pros:

Fun drop

Cons:

I hate getting wet

Reviewed by KBNC Review Date: 10/23/2021

It's hard to rate this ride without comparing it to Splash Mountain. It is quite bumpy and difficult to get in and out of the ride vehicle. There is a story along the way, which is fun to follow. There are also some good mini hills within the ride that allows you to forget about the hard bumps. The bonus is that there are few water rides at IoA, so that makes this one rate higher in general.

Pros:

Fun story to follow

Cons:

Super bumpy

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 09/30/2021

I think a lot of people overlook this ride because of the water, and I understand, but it I love the cartoon theme and the drops. You need to make this an end of the day adventure. Lines are usually short because people are scared.

Pros:

Short lines, cute theme, vibrant colors

Cons:

you will get SOAKED

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

Do you want to get wet? Do you want to get soaked? Pack a raincoat.

Pros:

If you are just too hot, this will cool you off.

Cons:

You will be wet the entire day.

Other topics in Toon Lagoon Rides and Attractions