Reviews of Doctor Doom’s Fearfall

Reviewed by Brittney Review Date: 09/14/2020

Please go on this ride with someone who hates falls of any kind. It's glorious! Being shot up and then falling your way back to the ground is so fun, we loved it!

Pros:

Quick, the ride is short enough that you don't get too nervous

Cons:

If you don't like being jolted this may not be for you

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2021

To be honest, I was stoked for this ride! When I went, I had the express pass with me. It said a “50 Minute Wait” So I expected it to be a little faster of a line for me. It was actually over 50 minutes, and at this point I was like, alright I guess I’ll stay in this line, b it I hope it’s good. When it was my turn to board, it launched…and the fun lasted like, 3.5 seconds. After that, it was really just relaxing. Wouldn’t recommend to ride it if it has a wait time more than 30 minutes.

Pros:

Nice view.

Cons:

Ends fast, Isn’t what you expect, you will probably be a little Disappointed.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

It is okay. The theming of the painting on the ground of Dr. doom’s victims is cool but the drop is kind of boring. Nothing special.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

Normal drop ride that does not go very high nor drop very much.

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

Standard drop ride. I feel like you can ride this ride anywhere so I wouldn’t waste my time in line for this

Pros:

Classic drop ride

Cons:

You can do drop rides at local carnivals. Not worth waiting more than 15 mins

Reviewed by CoriHenris Review Date: 09/14/2020

Fun if you like rides like tower of terror but if you don’t like heights then this is a no go. It’s fun but definitely not a must. Would not wait long for it at all!

Pros:

Thrilling Fun

Cons:

Quick Only one big drop I think.

Reviewed by JNola18 Review Date: 09/14/2020

I HATE this ride!!! Only because I hate free fall rides. I can ride just about any thrill coaster but the free fall ones terrify me!

Pros:

Fun if you like free fall

Cons:

Not fun if you hate free fall

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions