Reviews of Doctor Doom’s Fearfall

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2021

To be honest, I was stoked for this ride! When I went, I had the express pass with me. It said a “50 Minute Wait” So I expected it to be a little faster of a line for me. It was actually over 50 minutes, and at this point I was like, alright I guess I’ll stay in this line, b it I hope it’s good. When it was my turn to board, it launched…and the fun lasted like, 3.5 seconds. After that, it was really just relaxing. Wouldn’t recommend to ride it if it has a wait time more than 30 minutes.

Pros:

Nice view.

Cons:

Ends fast, Isn’t what you expect, you will probably be a little Disappointed.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

It is okay. The theming of the painting on the ground of Dr. doom’s victims is cool but the drop is kind of boring. Nothing special.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

Normal drop ride that does not go very high nor drop very much.

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

Standard drop ride. I feel like you can ride this ride anywhere so I wouldn’t waste my time in line for this

Pros:

Classic drop ride

Cons:

You can do drop rides at local carnivals. Not worth waiting more than 15 mins

Reviewed by CoriHenris Review Date: 09/14/2020

Fun if you like rides like tower of terror but if you don’t like heights then this is a no go. It’s fun but definitely not a must. Would not wait long for it at all!

Pros:

Thrilling Fun

Cons:

Quick Only one big drop I think.

Reviewed by JNola18 Review Date: 09/14/2020

I HATE this ride!!! Only because I hate free fall rides. I can ride just about any thrill coaster but the free fall ones terrify me!

Pros:

Fun if you like free fall

Cons:

Not fun if you hate free fall

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

The first 3 seconds are thrilling, then it just bounces you slowly until you get down

Pros:

Thrilling first 3 seconds, you don’t know when you will shoot up

Cons:

Short

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 09/30/2021

This ride makes me laugh so hard I could cry every time I ride it. The surprise of the ride gives me such an adrenaline rush. I find the voicing of the ride a little creepy, but other than that it is not scary at all.

Pros:

Shocking and an adrenaline rush

Cons:

Short ride, sometimes line can be long for what kind of ride it its, can turn your stomach.

Reviewed by aubsmyers Review Date: 09/27/2021

I love the comic booky look of the queue. That’s probably my favorite part of the ride. As far as the actual ride, it’s fine. It’s a good filler ride because most of the time it’s at a 10 minute wait.

Pros:

Usually short wait. Cool theme A bigger thrill

Cons:

Very short ride. Just a basic drop

Reviewed by FoolishMortal Review Date: 09/14/2021

First time riding this ride- complete shock! I guess I just assumed it was a drop attraction... That is NOT the case. The element of surprise is what brings me back time and time again.

Pros:

A must for first-timers!! The view is awesome. I have a fear of heights, but this ride is so worth it.

Cons:

The name is QUITE deceiving!

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

This is a drop ride themed to Doctor Doom. This ride gives you the jolt of a lifetime as you shoot up into the air. This ride is also a trademark to the Universal Orlando organization as you get the best views in the entire park.

Pros:

Views, Thrill, Theme

Cons:

Short ride

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions