Reviews of Doctor Doom’s Fearfall

Reviewed by FoolishMortal Review Date: 09/14/2021

First time riding this ride- complete shock! I guess I just assumed it was a drop attraction... That is NOT the case. The element of surprise is what brings me back time and time again.

Pros:

A must for first-timers!! The view is awesome. I have a fear of heights, but this ride is so worth it.

Cons:

The name is QUITE deceiving!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2021

To be honest, I was stoked for this ride! When I went, I had the express pass with me. It said a “50 Minute Wait” So I expected it to be a little faster of a line for me. It was actually over 50 minutes, and at this point I was like, alright I guess I’ll stay in this line, b it I hope it’s good. When it was my turn to board, it launched…and the fun lasted like, 3.5 seconds. After that, it was really just relaxing. Wouldn’t recommend to ride it if it has a wait time more than 30 minutes.

Pros:

Nice view.

Cons:

Ends fast, Isn’t what you expect, you will probably be a little Disappointed.

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

This is a drop ride themed to Doctor Doom. This ride gives you the jolt of a lifetime as you shoot up into the air. This ride is also a trademark to the Universal Orlando organization as you get the best views in the entire park.

Pros:

Views, Thrill, Theme

Cons:

Short ride

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

Same drop ride that you find in a lot of amusement parks.

Pros:

Drop ride.

Cons:

Can ride it elsewhere.

Reviewed by TR Starnes Review Date: 04/07/2021

Good but not great. Just a typica lride that many theme parks have in their lineup. If you have the time, give it a shot.

Pros:

quick - usually not a large line.

Cons:

A little boring.

Reviewed by JacBarefoot Review Date: 04/06/2021

My family of 5 loves this ride! I love how you don't exactly know when they are going to shoot you up in the air! Once you're up there, it's pretty serene. I love that it's thrilling, then you chill out as you bounce down. You can get some pretty spectacular views! We've ridden many drop rides, and this is one of our favorites!

Pros:

The anticipation is the best part! Great views!

Cons:

Short duration

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/05/2021

The initial blast off is so fun and unexpected. Offers a nice view from the top.

Pros:

Thrilling, beautiful view

Cons:

Short!

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

It is okay. The theming of the painting on the ground of Dr. doom’s victims is cool but the drop is kind of boring. Nothing special.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

Normal drop ride that does not go very high nor drop very much.

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/27/2020

It´s a hidden "not so" gem in Marvel Super Hero Island. The drop in itself it's kinda boring, I mean... You go this high for that really quick experience. It is thrilling afterall but not the best in terms of what this park can offer you. PLUS if you compare it with Tower of Terror, that's just a cheap knock off

Pros:

Thrills! The pantings on the ground of people who have "fallen" in the hands of Dr. Doom it´s really a good theming

Cons:

Really quick. So much hype for almost nothing

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

Standard drop ride. I feel like you can ride this ride anywhere so I wouldn’t waste my time in line for this

Pros:

Classic drop ride

Cons:

You can do drop rides at local carnivals. Not worth waiting more than 15 mins

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions