Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewed by kingboy Review Date: 01/11/2013

This was our first time eating here. We enjoyed the slection of foods. Food quality was good. Overall was a bit pricy, but that holds true for most all Disney restraunts. We had a free dinning plan so cost was not an issue for us. Tables were a bit small for a group of 4 but managable.

Pros:

Took order quickly / receieved food quickly

Cons:

over priced

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 01/01/2013

Ate here Dec 2012, went to the first bay, chicken, since the lines were the shortest. Ordered quickly but had quite a wait to receive the food. Had the grilled chicken, was cooked correctly but not much in the way of taste. Other family members went through the burger line, which took much longer. Hard to find a seat and it was hard to get near the condiment station. The kids got a kick out of Sunny Eclipse. The 3 different bays for food seem to streamline the ordering process but if you have kids that want different types of food it could be difficult ordering for everyone.

Pros:

Range of menu items

Cons:

can get very crowded

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Average theme park food

Pros:

Fixin's bar to make your sandwich and such how you like it. Sonny Eclipse entertainment.

Cons:

3 bays make it hard to order everything that your family wants in one place.

Reviewed by Schwad1 Review Date: 04/17/2019

I was excited to try Cosmic Ray's as an adult since I remembered loving it as a kid, but it was mediocre at best on all fronts.

Pros:

Condiment bar! Cosmic Ray is still pretty adorable.

Cons:

Bland food, expensive, mediocre theming, noisy and crowded.

Reviewed by rubaru Review Date: 02/12/2019

My family of six stopped in for a quick meal before the fireworks. There was not much of a crowd in the dining area, but I think it is because they were all ordering or waiting for food. It took my party 10 minutes to have our order taken, and about 30 minutes more for it to be served to us. The seating for a larger family was also quite inadequate. Small tables only, even though some had six chairs. The plastic chairs didn't fit me well and were not very sturdy. The condiments bar was a mess as if no one was attending it or restocking often. The music was fun and cheesy, although we were in there long enough to hear it repeat.

Pros:

Fun music, decent food

Cons:

VERY long wait, cramped dining area.

Reviewed by AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

Not that good hamburgers. I mean, if you are gonna eat something tasty that is bad for you, don't go here, there are much much better tasting items to be had. They do have a toppings bar, so in a pinch, if say Pecos Bill's is closed, you could make a mean LT sandwich like I have done before. It is all metal & glass & the sound echos & it's a huge place, so that is a lot of sound echoing. The robot that sings & does bad comedy, I think his name is Sonny, is a tad annoying, but I have to walk through & listen to a minute or two of him every time, because it's required, lol.

Pros:

Something to eat when you are desperate, air-conditioning

Cons:

Typical subpar park fare, loud, annoying robot

Reviewed by Pearlman88 Review Date: 11/09/2014

Subpar for Disney. Loud dining area, poorly laid out (far from registers and from condiments, etc) Lukewarm food, with long lines and slow service. Compares unfavorably to other WDW fast service restaurants

Pros:

Grilled chicken was acceptable

Cons:

Layout, noise, cleanliness, speed of service

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/23/2014

Very long queue to get McDonalds type of chicken nuggets, waited for about 15 minutes then couldn't find seating.

Pros:

centrally located

Cons:

very poor fast food, long wait and no seating

Reviewed by Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

The location is great and very convenient for our plans. The food was terrible though. It was dry and really overcooked. I had a hard time eating the bread because it was thick and dry. My daughter only ate her food because she was so hungry but still only ate about half. My son who is a toddler had a hard time even chewing the food we shared with him.

Pros:

location

Cons:

dry overcooked food

Reviewed by missy Review Date: 07/30/2013

Food was okay. There is something for everyone. Not enough seating. Had to stand in line to sit down. Could not sit down unless you had your food and everyone in your party.

Pros:

variety of food

Cons:

seating