Reviews of Coral Reef – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Coral Reef Restaurant

Coral Reef Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2022

This was the best experience I have ever had at a Disney restaurant. Our server Johnathon was amazing, and our food was INCREDIBLE. I really recommend the salmon and steak! The views of the aquarium were beautiful and was all around a really fun time!

Pros:

Views of one of the biggest Aquariums in the world Spectacular food options on adult menu

Cons:

Not many great options for picky eaters on the kids menu Reservations are almost always a must

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/26/2021

Great views, great staff, great food, great price

Pros:

The views!

Cons:

NA

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Great food and great atmosphere.

Pros:

Aquarium

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/27/2019

I got the side cesar salad and added chicken. I got a whole chicken breast and it was the best chicken I have ever had. Not dry, seasoned perfectly. I've had the steak before too and it never disappoints. The Moulton lava cake is the beat dessert by far! The views are amazing and the staff was great!!!

Pros:

Great views, great food, great staff

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

My favorite place in Epcot. Every time I go here I can count on the special being fresh and delicious.

Pros:

Food is outstanding (every time)! Atmosphere is awesome (see if you can get a table by the tank/glass)

Cons:

ALWAYS very busy

Reviewed by marge Review Date: 04/18/2019

We booked a lunch reservation because we couldn't get into the restaurant we wanted and I am so glad we got Coral Sea. It is a hidden away place for lunch,

Pros:

Atmosphere is excellent and the aquarium view is awesome to see while you dine. The food was excellent there, staff very friendly and helpful in accommodating our requests.

Cons:

I couldn't find anything against this restaurant.

Reviewed by BareNecessities Review Date: 09/27/2018

We really enjoyed our most recent meal here. Sitting right by the tank changes your experience of this restaurant. Our food was very good and very tasty. (Seafood places can sometimes be bland.) The mani-mahi was just right! The service was very good and very conscientious, as one person in our party has a severe health concern, although not an allergen. They gave his meal the extra attention needed, without dismissing it - we've heard this before in other places: "it's not an allergy." While true that it wouldn't bring about an instant 911 call, it would cause very serious problems within an hour or two. So thank you WDW, and the chefs at Coral Reef. Although it seems noisy, it's a muted noise. We've only ever had great food and great service. The lighting is designed for maximum viewing, but this place would lend itself very nicely to having a little corner having dimmed lighting, but that's because this place speaks to the romantic in me!

Pros:

Whole wall aquarium views, and tasty food.

Cons:

nothing comes to mind

Reviewed by Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

If you're looking for a unique experience, this is an excellent restaurant to go to. Every seat in the restaurant faces a very large aquarium tank - just awesome. For my meal I had lobster bisque, grilled mahi-mahi, and the chocolate dome for dessert. Everything tasted great. This restaurant was very accommodating for gluten allergies. Everyone at the table enjoyed everything that they ordered. Highly recommend this place!

Pros:

Amazing to sit and watch the aquarium as you are having dinner.

Cons:

Need to have a reservation.

Reviewed by TooSweetMe Review Date: 06/19/2018

My wife is a very picky eater and does not like seafood. She ordered the steak and loved it. For most of our honeymoon, she wasn't big on the table service restaurants because she doesn't eat big meals typically. She absolutely loved Coral Reef. I got the seared Mahi-Mahi and enjoyed it very much. My favorite part of the meal at Coral Reef is always the Bailey's and Jack Daniel's Mousse. It is incredible! And I'm not a drinker. I would recommend asking for a seat towards the tank, because it really changes the ambience of the restaurant.

Pros:

Atmosphere, desserts, fresh fish

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

My husband and I ate here on our honeymoon and had to come back for another taste. We were able to sit tankside this time with under a 20 minute wait. Depending on the time of the year a tankside table could be a longer wait. I ordered the shrimp scampi for the second time and it was absolutely amazing. Literally the best seafood I've had anywhere. My husband and my mom both got the steak and loved it. The service here was also way above expectations. Our server and some of the other staff wrote a birthday card out for my mom and made sure to bring her dessert. We were able to sample the wave, the turtle cheesecake, the key lime tart and the baileys/jack daniel mousse. All of the desserts were SO good but the turtle cheesecake is always my favorite. The food & amazing views make this a must every trip!

Pros:

Tankside tables, great seafood