Reviews of Copper Creek Villas

FAQ: http://allears.net/acc/faq-copper-creek-villas-cabins.htm

Photo Gallery: http://allears.net/acc/g-copper-creek-villas.htm

Reviewed by nmoore1229 Review Date: 02/15/2020

As a DVC member my home resort is at Copper Creek. I have stayed in this resort 3 times. Each time is an enjoyable experience and I love the hotel.
Arriving at Copper Creek you are greeted by Wilderness Lodge cast members and once you step foot into the hotel you are transported into the woods. The decor of the resort is consistent throughout the entire hotel. One thing that I have noticed is the design between the Villas at Copper Creek and the Wilderness Lodge. I find that Wilderness Lodge rooms are more true to the meaning and the Copper Creek villas are modern. I feel the room loses the flavor in the villas. The transportation to the parks is limited. This is NOT a Monorail resort. This hotel offers boat and bus service. The boat is nice since it is a nonstop trip to the Magic Kingdom. Usually not to crowded either. Unlike the busses it will not be a crammed ride. The major con with the boats is the capacity on board. That could complicate getting to the park for park-open. The boat ride is about 10-15 minutes at most.
Boat Services go to Ft. Wilderness and Contemporary Resort and Magic Kingdom

I do love the resort and think it has a lot to offer for resort guests. I highly suggest this resort for parents with children if you are staying in the Magic Kingdom Area. This resort has the best flavor or design in my opinion. The pool are is also another nice amenity. There is a nice slide and the pool is large in size.

For a family of 5 the 1 Bedroom Villa is a little tight due to the close proximity of the beds and couch. The 2 Bedroom Villa is very nice.

*Watch out for the bunnies and lizards too :))
Adventure is out there and The Wilderness must be explored!!

Pros:

The proximity to the Magic Kingdom Nice pool Roaring Fork (Nice Quick Service)- serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Spacious

Cons:

No monorail Poor Cellular Reception in certain

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/03/2019

My family of 6 adults stayed in a 2BR villa in early January. I have never been a fan of Wilderness Lodge--mostly because it's just not my preferred style resort. We absolutely loved every aspect of this stay. The villa was gorgeous. Every cast member at the resort was fantastic. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

Pros:

Villas are well appointed and very clean, resort is lovely, quick service restaurant was good.

Reviewed by NJDzneMom Review Date: 10/08/2017

My husband and I spent 3 nights here last month. We were excited to try the "new" resort and slightly surprised our CC room was really just a WL room rebranded. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay here. The room was very nice - king size bed, sleeper sofa and kitchenette. The bathroom decor and fixtures were very nicely done. There is very little "Disneyness" in the room, which for an adult getaway for us was fine. However, families looking to be overwhelmed with hidden Mickeys any characters everywhere may be a little disappointed. The pool are was terrific with lots of lounge chairs, a nice changing room and plenty of space. We also enjoyed the new pool lounge area. We will definitely look to stay here again.

Pros:

Location, Pool and Bar Area

Cons:

Room Size