Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by disneyhappy09 Review Date: 02/02/2013

Large portions, large seating areas. The best quick service of our trip. I had the fish and fries. Great deal for $9.99 but we were on the dining plan so it didn't matter. Chicken nuggets on kids meal are different than other restaurants, in a good way. Desserts were delicious as well. Healthy options also available.

Pros:

Large portions, good food

Reviewed by recmouse Review Date: 01/16/2013

This is one of our favorite quick-service restautants in Disney. We've never had a bad meal here. My husband likes the shrimp basket or the fish and chips basket. They are both good. They've changed the menu up from our last visit and it's still just as good with a great variety. I got the broccoli salad that was a good portion, had a nice variety of ingredients, and is delicious! The sandwiches are always tasty too.

One of the other nice things about this restaurant is that we never have a problem finding a seat. There is a nice seating area upstairs that can be a nice 'escape' from Disney craziness!

Enjoy!

Pros:

Fresh, different, and tasty food

Reviewed by weluvwdw Review Date: 01/07/2013

The food was very good. My son had the lobster roll, my husband had the fried fish and I had the fried shrimp. We dined with my brother and sister-in-law who are from New England and they liked it too.

Pros:

nice sized portions, seafood

Cons:

kind of dark downstairs

Reviewed by kellody Review Date: 01/06/2013

We eat here every time we visit the MK. Husband and I LOVE the clam chowder! We eat it even in the hot summers--it's that good.

Pros:

food selection

Cons:

slow lines

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 07/25/2017

We always eat here at least once each visit, but having gone in and found the Lighthouse sandwich removed we won't be visiting again. There is now nothing for a vegetarian on the menu, unless you want a side order of chilli and fries-to me thats not a meal like the sandwich was. Getting fed up now with the distinct lack of vegetarian alternatives everywhere

Pros:

Cons:

No Lighthouse sandwich

Reviewed by fcoffey Review Date: 06/02/2013

One of our salads didn't have the chicken on it, but was too crowded to go back up and ask for more. Difficult to get around. Food was ok., but won't go here again.

Pros:

Cons:

Food wasn't that great. Too Crowded