Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by MinnieMouseMama Review Date: 06/17/2013

This is a place we visit almost every trip. It's always fun to sit upstairs. We had the fish, shrimp and the vegetarian chili. While the fish is the same every trip, we thought the quality of the shrimp had improved this time around. We hadn't sampled the chili before and it was very good and super filling. I am not a vegetarian, but wanted something that wasn't fried and was surprised at how tasty it was. The portions here a generous and it seems less crowded than other counter service places. We will be back.

Pros:

quality and seating

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/15/2013

Once again, one of our favorite CS meals. The fried shrimp plate is excellent. Lots of sweet and perfectly cooked shrimp with super fresh cole slaw and crispy fries. The fried fish/chicken combo is excellent. The apple pie tart is one of our favorite QS desserts in the World. This is consistently one of our *must do* lunches in the World.

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 06/15/2013

This was our second trip here in the last 6 months. We like to eat here because you can get seafood. We both ordered the shrimp basket. The basket comes with 8 - 10 very large shrimp and a good amount of fries as well as a small container of coleslaw. There was more than enough food. We sat upstairs but unfortunately, they had scrims up so we couldn't people watch like we like to. They also have taken out the dipping sauce packets that they used to have. They still have tarter sauce and the standard ketchup and mustard, but I liked to dip my fries in the Ken's Salad dressing and was sad to see it gone. Overall, we had a good experience and will go in the future, but it is not one of our "must do" places to eat.

Pros:

quiet upstairs seating

Cons:

no more dipping sauces packets!

Reviewed by germ539 Review Date: 06/12/2013

Ate here for dinner one night and had good food. Son liked the chicken nuggets which are the same throughout Disney, which is good.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

can be busy

Reviewed by dandnmom Review Date: 06/06/2013

Very good meals every time we eat here - not a wide selection - it's all about the fish. Fun environment - sometimes a bit crowded

Pros:

environment; fish is the best

Cons:

usually a bit crowded

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 05/25/2013

Had broccoli peppercorn salad and husband had battered fish basket. Nice change from typical burgers at counter service. Food was good, plentiful and good value.

Pros:

Good food, plenty of seating

Reviewed by wendybarrie Review Date: 05/23/2013

The Magic Kingdom offers a lot of dining options I like, I would choose the Columbia Harbor House because it tends to be less crowded especially upstairs and I truly enjoy the tuna sandwich and apple crisp.

Pros:

Less Crowded, different choices

Reviewed by Oneanne Review Date: 05/18/2013

This is a regular stop each trip and my recent 05.11-17 was no exception. I had the salmon - again - which is such a treat at a counter service restaurant. I marked down a point this time because the scrims up for refurbishment totally blocked the view out the windows and it's usually such relaxing fun to sit in the bridge section and people watch.

Pros:

Food selection and decor

Reviewed by Ldk72 Review Date: 05/11/2013

Came here for our Keys To The Kingdom Tour. I had the lobster roll. Very good! Would definitely order this again. Nice view from second floor.

Pros:

great service, good food

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

I dined here recently for lunch and had the Battered Fish basket served with fries. Fish and french fries were both served hot and crispy. I love that malt vinegar packets are available here. The restaurant has seating available on the second floor. It was practically empty up there while I ate my lunch. I don't think many people know to go upstairs.

Pros:

Love the atmosphere and quiet upstairs