Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

It was a pleasant change from burgers and pizza. This was the only place we went to twice the week we were here. The interior was pretty authentic.

Pros:

food variety

Reviewed by wegoshopgirl Review Date: 10/05/2013

The tuna sandwich here is really good. Although the edges of the bread were rock hard, I just took them off. My husband said they are not usually like that. It was a really nice break from hamburgers for lunch. The apple cobbler is awesome and it comes with a sauce on it now that really adds to it. We eat here every year when we come.

Pros:

Variety in menu/Good food and dessert

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

Our favorite counter service at Magic Kingdom by far (I should mention that I have not had Be Our Guest for lunch.) I love that you can have things not found on most other fast food menus. Plenty of seating upstairs and makes for a great place to take a break

Pros:

variety of food

Cons:

nothing really

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 09/23/2013

Good selection of some healthier choices for adults. The kids choices were lacking but that's Disney. The lines were long and they made you line up based on how many people were in your party. We had five people and so they moved us to a long line that moved incredibly slow. The seating was good and the ad ice cold.

Pros:

Variety for adults, great air conditioning.

Cons:

Long lines.

Reviewed by clayalex02 Review Date: 09/12/2013

Have been wanting to eat here for awhile, and sorry it took so long! Ate lunch here on Aug 31. Sister, DD24 and I had the lobster rolls which were fabulous! Loved that we could get grapes instead of chips for the side. Mom had the fish basket with broccoli which was very good. The cobbler was a nice change of pace for dessert. Will definitely eat here again.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

non

Reviewed by bibba410 Review Date: 09/08/2013

We ate at CHH on August 26, 2013. I make this a meal stop every time I go to MK. I just love the theming of the whole place. If you are able, head upstairs and sit by the windows that overlook the Haunted Mansion cue on one side and It's a Small World cue on the other. Fun people watching and typically less crowded up there. :)

This visit my mom had the fish and chips with fries while I had the lighthouse sandwich and chips. Both were good, but my mom was a bit disappointed with only getting 2 pieces of fish for the price we paid. My sandwich was tasty and large - it could probably be split between 2 people.

Definitely recommend!

Pros:

Theming, Service

Reviewed by sabu1953 Review Date: 09/08/2013

You gotta try the Fried Shrimp here! Wife and I come to the MK just for this (and the rides of course). Always crisp and tasty....truly a hidden gem at WDW. The seasonal cobbler is always tasty and served warm....makes for a truly great quick dinner or lunch.

Pros:

Fried shrimp are great!

Reviewed by megeveland Review Date: 07/16/2013

We all get the fish and chips and they were very tasty. Batter was crisp and fish was flaky. Good prices for what you get and where you are.

Pros:

food, price

Cons:

Cast members seem miserable

Reviewed by carol205 Review Date: 07/07/2013

We have stopped here a few times . First we were part of the Magic Your Way tour and we had reserved tables upstairs. Very nice food was great. Second time we stopped in with the family in tow, we liked the food, daughter didn't as it was not her style. Hard to find a table and they don't clean them off either. I would return for the food

Pros:

Cons:

Noise finding a table

Reviewed by artgal227 Review Date: 06/21/2013

I had the lobster roll and DH had the shrimp. Both were delicious . We like to eat upstairs where it's a little more peaceful.

Pros:

Really good food

1 8 9 10 11 12 13