Reviews of Chef Mickey's Breakfast

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/chef-mickeys/breakfast

Read prices, menu items, and more about Chef Mickey's

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by dizneymom48 Review Date: 05/08/2013

Got in on a saturday without AR. first time to eat here Food was great alkinds of choices cereal,eggs,meat,potatoesand hash plus sweets.Services was great Mickey and friends were fun even for me and DD20. will eat here again

Pros:

food service

Reviewed by santino Review Date: 05/01/2013

Went to Chef mickey 3 times on our last trip maybe because we are on the dining plan cost does not matter we loved it and I thought the pancakes are very good and the blintzes are very good to my kids are always begging to go back. Characters never rush their visits and always are funny. We never have had to wait long before sitting I feel Chef Mickey is a great Character choice and I feel food was very good.

Pros:

experience and food

Reviewed by MJ Review Date: 03/27/2013

We had breakfast at Chef Mickey for the fourth time this past February 28th. We are two adults and one pre-teen. We always have our first breakfast at WDW at this location. We come here for the fun atmosphere and the character interaction which can't be beat. The staff has always been very nice and the breakfast food very good. There really is something for everyone, even smoked salmon and capers which I alway have. Of course, if you're going to do a math equation as to value of food to money spent then you may as well not dine anywhere in Disney. Rather, go for the atmosphere, the fun, the character interaction which is priceless and you will know that your money was well spent.

Pros:

Atmosphere, character interaction

Reviewed by mgilmore Review Date: 03/21/2013

I dined here on Fri March 9th for breakfast.
Had a 7am ressie, so the restaurant was practically empty.

They took my picture first with the statue of Chef Mickey. I had photopass + so they gave me my picture at the table no additional cost.

**Not sure why they don't have your pic taken with the real Chef Mickey...At Donald's Safari breakfast at Tusker House in AK, you get your pic taken with the real safari Donald.**

I don't go here for the food, I go for the fun atmosphere, and character dining.

I was celebrating my birthday. My server was bright and bubbly...like someone I knew for years. Since I was dining alone, she made it a point to be around when the characters circulated through so she could take pictures for me.

I'm not a picky eater, so the buffet breakfast was fine for me. They had lots of fresh fruits, and Mickey waffles which are my favorite.

The characters were fun and they treated me like a kid again. I had a really fun meal! I love the napkin twirling!

After my meal I hopped on the monorail to Epcot for Rope Drop!

Pros:

Fun atmosphere and good service

Cons:

Food could be better

Reviewed by KarissaB1 Review Date: 09/17/2016

Chef Mickey's is a must do on each trip. The food choices are wonderful and everything always tastes good. The characters do a great job of having fun with you. Highly recommend this place for breakfast!

Pros:

Character Interaction and Food

Reviewed by Sparrow Review Date: 08/29/2015

Party of 9 and we had an outstanding time. The food was excellent - great variety and selections. The characters came by to visit and paid special attention to the 2 kids in our party. They loved it.
Food quality and selection was great, food quality very good. Everyone raved about their breakfast. No complaints.

Pros:

Food, characters, sservice

Reviewed by Irene Review Date: 02/09/2015

As three adults I wasn't sure if a character breakfast would be for us. It was wonderful. Made Mickey blush when I kissed him! Food was fresh and tasty. Love the Mickey waffles! Fresh fruit really hit the spot! Our server was so polite and we never had an empty glass or cup. Oh yes, the kids were having a good time too! I would go back anytime.

Reviewed by KarissaB1 Review Date: 12/08/2014

We ate at Chef Mickey's on 11/19 and we loved it as always. This has and continues to be one of our favorite breakfasts on property. Everyone should be able to find something here that they like. The one thing I missed though was the breakfast pizza they used to serve here. We will continue to eat here in the future.

Pros:

Food was excellent

Cons:

Noise

Reviewed by Rosebud Review Date: 11/05/2014

Chef Mickey's was a fun place for breakfast. The food was really good and everyone enjoyed.
For sure I would not want to be staying in the hotel due to the noise, especially at dinnertime.

Pros:

Characters, food, lots of fun

Cons:

A little noisy

Reviewed by cchurch74 Review Date: 02/12/2014

Hubby and I ate breakfast here on 2/5/14. We had an ADR for 7:15am and were seated pretty much right away. You get your picture taken near the entrance and then they bring around the picture while you eat.

There are plenty of choices on the buffet, but some of our favorites were the Mickey waffles and the cheesy potatoes. There were also plenty of sweets too.

The character interaction here is great! You get the Fab Five - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald. They all come around to the tables and spend time getting pictures.

The food is good (especially those Mickey waffles!) and I do think there's something for everyone. But its really the characters that are the stars of the show.

Pros:

Characters and Atmosphere

Other topics in Contemporary