Reviews of Artist’s Palette Lunch / Dinner

Other Menus at Artist's Palette

Artist's Palette

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by wattage Review Date: 04/11/2013

The three of us (me, wife, 13yo daughter) ate dinner here on 4/1/13. This is the quick service restaurant in the main building of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort. The restaurant itself is half restaurant and half gift shop/grocery store. They offer primarily sandwiches and flatbread pizzas. I had the roast beef sandwich and my wife had the mushroom flatbread. My sandwich was OK, and my wife liked her flatbread quite a lot. My daughter got a hamburger that she likes well enough. This restaurant is very convenient to resort guest so it sees a lot of people come through its doors. While not a dining destination, it’s fine for convenience sake.

Pros:

Friendly Staff, service

Cons:

Limited Selection

Reviewed by Elaine Hammond Review Date: 12/29/2013

VERY limited menu. We wanted to get a couple of cheeseburgers and they did not have them! The closest thing they had was a hamburger wrap which just was not appealing at all. If you wanted a good cheeseburger you had to go to the Paddock. Thankfully, a nice guest heard my conversation and told me about it.

I did have the dinner special one night and it was good. It was pork loin with mashed potatoes.

This restaurant needs to offer more "comfort food" type of entrees. Even a nice plain hot dog would have been welcome.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

Not a good variety, can't get a hamburger!

Other topics in Saratoga Springs