Reviews of Adventureland Spring Roll Cart

Reviewed by PongosMom Review Date: 06/22/2022

If I ever got a Disney World tattoo, it might be of an Adventureland spring roll. Crunchy, savory, golden-brown-deliciousness. Do yourself a favor: Forget all mention of cheeseburger pods in AK and get the cheeseburger spring rolls in MK instead.

Pros:

- Best savory snack in MK - Best overall snack in MK tbh

Cons:

- Erratic cart hours/availability - I can only fit so many in my stomach at once - No vegetarian/vegan options

Reviewed by kingdomcrewcaptain Review Date: 05/10/2022

Y'all... no joke, the BEST savory snack in Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

DELICIOUS! OMG Cheaper than most lunch options (unless you go kids menu)

Cons:

There are NONE

Reviewed by Hodsonfamilyof5 Review Date: 03/27/2022

The cheeseburger spring rolls are, hands-down, one of the best snacks around!

Pros:

Great value for your money. Fresh, hot, and delicious.

Cons:

If you catch it at the wrong time, the line can be long.

Reviewed by TammyRalff Review Date: 03/04/2022

SO GOOD! This is our fav Disney park snack and we look forward to it everytime we come. Cheeseburger is still our fav, but the 50th pastrami was shockingly good too!

Pros:

delicious!

Reviewed by AbbyCadabby96 Review Date: 01/28/2022

I want thank Molly and AllEars for recommending this. We scoped it out and had the Cheeseburger spring roll and the 50th Celebration pastrami. Holy cow! What a treat!! We went back two more times to enjoy it during our. My mom loved the cheeseburger one and I loved the pastrami. Perfectly crispy with a crunch.

Pros:

Great flavor Cheeseburger sauce was delicious Perfect snack!

Cons:

I wanted more

Reviewed by TTADreamer Review Date: 10/26/2021

These little concoctions are the best!
Every time we've had them they are delicious. We've tried the cheeseburger, pepperoni, and new pastrami. All flavors are recommended, especially with the dipping sauces.

Pros:

Shareable sized snack

Cons:

Kinda pricey for how much you get

Reviewed by Kittypow Review Date: 02/24/2022

Pastrami Spring Roll is awesome. My sister and I shared a Cheeseburger and Pastrami "2 pack". Loved the the Pastrami, the Cheeseburger was meh. It's a little pricey but, for us it was worth it.

Pros:

Taste lives up to the hype Great treat on your way to Adventureland

Cons:

A bit pricey for two Spring Rolls longish line

Reviewed by FrankenweeniemeetsPinocchio Review Date: 01/03/2022

It took me a minute to remember where this was located due to benje watching multiple videos from allears but I found it! The cheese burger ones were great 4.8 out of 5 but new ones were ok 3.5 out of 5

Pros:

Great hot snack Good flavor Moderately priced

Cons:

They had no pepperoni rolls

Reviewed by NattyAnn Review Date: 03/31/2022

Something different for the Magic Kingdom. I'd say they are worth a try at least once. The cheeseburger spring rolls were better than the 50th Anniversary ones. Both were a bit greasy, and didn't have as much flavor as I was expecting, but they were ok.

Pros:

Unique for the location.

Cons:

Just meh when you really get down to what they are.

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 01/31/2022

Very fun idea, and I enjoyed it (mainly because MK food is largely disappointing), but they were much smaller than I was expecting (like, only two bites, that's how small they were) and definitely greasy. A fun snack, but more expensive than I would like.

Pros:

More unique snack

Cons:

Long line, small portion, expensive cost