There always seems to be something new happening in the world of streaming.
Disney+ is home to countless movies and TV shows, and things feel like they’re always changing the lineup. But did you know that the top show on the platform right now isn’t even officially owned by Disney?
According to Nielsen, Bluey was the top show for Disney+ between August 21st-27th.
This isn’t entirely surprising — Bluey has been very popular among families for quite some time. The show currently has 140 episodes on Disney+.
As for films, Moana continues to be in the top 10 films being streamed even seven years after its release. Impressive! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 took the #7 spot on the list, right below The Super Mario Brothers Movie.
Looking for more recent streaming and Disney media news? Look no further!
More Disney Media News!
- NEWS: Another Long-Running ABC Show Just Got CANCELED by Disney
- AllEars TV: We Turned EPCOT Into A REAL LIFE MONOPOLY GAME
- We’re Battling It Out in EPCOT for a GRAND PRIZE — Find Out What’s at Stake!
- NEWS: Disney+ In Talks To Add Shopping & Gaming to Streaming Service
- NEWS: Elon Musk Calls for Bob Iger’s Resignation in Series of Unhinged Tweets
As always, stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite thing to watch on Disney+? Tell us in the comments!