There are so many things to consider when planning a Disney World trip, but that’s why we’re here!
We love to help Disney fans have the best and most stress-free vacation as possible which is why we do what we do. We’re constantly trying to find new things in the parks and the best deals so you can get some bang for your buck, plus we cover all of the changes that could impact your trip. That includes wait times and it’s time to take a look at those now!
This week the wait times were impacted by Hurricane Idalia which hit Florida causing Typhoon Lagoon and mini golf courses to close at Disney World. Although the parks remained open, the crowds were significantly lower due to the bad weather.
Keep scrolling to see the average wait times this week and see where your favorite rides land as we list them in order of lowest to highest wait time.
For the first time in a long time, the average wait times in Magic Kingdom were under an hour for every single attraction. This includes Seven Dwarfs Mine Train which can post multi-hour waits on an average day.
Here are the average weekly wait times for each ride below, from shortest to longest wait time:
- Country Bear Jamboree: 0 minutes
- Tom Sawyer Island: 0 minute
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 5 minutes
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse: 5 minutes
- Carousel of Progress: 5 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 5 minutes
- Mad Tea Party: 6 minutes
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 6 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 6 minutes
- Enchanted Tiki Room: 7 minutes
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 7 minutes
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 7 minutes
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 8 minutes
- Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 9 minutes
- it’s a small world: 11 minutes
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 13 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway: 15 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 15 minutes
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 18 minutes
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 21 minutes
- Astro Orbiter: 22 minutes
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: 23 minutes
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 24 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 29 minutes
- Jungle Cruise: 34 minutes
- Space Mountain: 34 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 55 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 57 minutes
Slinky Dog Dash continues to post the highest wait times in the park — yes, it’s even longer than Rise of the Resistance! Except for the Toy Story-themed coaster, the average wait times at each ride were under an hour this week.
Read the list below to see the rest of the Hollywood Studios ride wait times averages, from low to high:
- Muppet Vision 3D: 9 minutes
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 12 minutes
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 12 minutes
- Walt Disney Presents: 16 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 22 minutes
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 37 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 46 minutes
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 47 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 49 minutes
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: 54 minutes
- Rise of the Resistance: 57 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 69 minutes
EPCOT had some of the lowest wait times overall with fan-favorite rides like Frozen Ever After and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure seeing some very low average wait times. Spaceship Earth’s wait time dipped below 10 minutes on average.
See the average EPCOT attraction wait times from the week below:
- Awesome Planet: 0 minutes
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: 0 minutes
- Pixar Short Film Festival: 0 minutes
- Impressions de France: 0 minutes
- Reflections of China: 0 minutes
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 6 minutes
- Living with the Land: 6 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour: 8 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 8 minutes
- Journey into Imagination: 8 minutes
- Mission: SPACE: 12 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 14 minutes
- Soarin’: 20 minutes
- Test Track: 48 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 47 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 53 minutes
Animal Kingdom may have had the most surprising changes. Although Flight of Passage is still above an hour on average, rides like Kilimanjaro Safaris are under 20 minutes. Na’vi River Journey is still at a higher wait of 45 minutes on average.
The average wait times for the rest of Animal Kingdom’s attractions are listed below:
- The Boneyard: 0 minutes
- TriceraTop Spin: 5 minutes
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 9 minutes
- Dinosaur: 13 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: 15 minutes
- Expedition Everest: 17 minutes
- Kali River Rapids: 22 minutes
- Na’vi River Journey: 45 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage: 67 minutes
And that concludes your update on the wait times at Disney World for now! Stay tuned to AllEars for more updates, and in the meantime, check out our latest scavenger hunt video.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What ride could you not live without in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!