So, what’s in it for the guy who started it all? You know — Mickey Mouse?
Well, Mickey, Minnie, and the rest of the gang got a new look in celebration of Disney’s 100th Anniversary! Disney posted a video on Instagram of our favorite pals at Disneyland showing off their new fits.
These new costumes are beautiful — showing off the official colors of the Disney100 Celebration: purple, silver, black, and white!
Also, did you see Pluto’s collar?! How cute!
We can’t wait to see those new costumes in person!
We’ve got you covered when it comes to the 100th Anniversary Celebration. Merchandise, food, shows — we keep an eye out for it all! Follow along to see what else Disney has in store this year.
Read More About the Disney 100 Years of Wonder 100th Anniversary Celebration!
- Everything We Know About Disney’s 100th Anniversary So Far
- ALL of the Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online
- Stop Everything — The Gorgeous 100th Anniversary Ears Have Arrived in Disney World!
- 3 NEW Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise Collections Are Coming in 2023!
- Learn About the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Exhibition Tour
- Amazon Has Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise NOW!
- New 100th Anniversary Disney Credit Card Design Coming Soon
- Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle Will Get New Look Next Year
- Go Behind the Scenes of Disney’s NEW 100th Anniversary Nighttime Spectacular
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of the gang’s new look? Let us know in the comments!