When it comes to Disney, it can be easy to lose track of the days.
That’s because Disney starts their holiday celebrations early. Whether it’s Halloween in August, or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party in November, Disney gets the ball rolling weeks in advance for these special days! So you’d be forgiven for forgetting that it’s only just gotten to be fall. And with that, we’re getting ready to celebrate Halloween in a little over a month!
Whether you have a baby yourself, a niece or nephew, or a friend with a kiddo, we’re sharing some of our favorite baby costume finds! Take, for example, this jawdroppingly cute Minnie Mouse Baby Costume from Pottery Barn Kids.
At $99, the price of this adorableness is also a little jawdropping. However, you can get it in a few different sizes — 0-6 months, 6-12 months, or 12 to 24 months.
Another Pottery Barn Kids find is the Winnie the Pooh Baby Costume!
Okay, yes, the price on this one is also big, but seriously — can you resist this cute silly ol’ bear?!
Available in 0-6 months, 6-12 months, and 12-24 months, we’d be finding excuses to dress our kiddos in this all year round.
Including a hat, pumpkin top, and striped bottoms, you can pick this up from Target for $25. It’s available in three sizes: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, and 12-18 months.
Target also has a few princess items to consider! There’s this absolutely adorable Cinderella Baby Costume.
Typically $25, this one is currently 20% off for a limited time! It’s currently available in 6-12 months, and 12-18 months.
Then there’s the Ariel Baby Costume, which is also 20% off of its regular $25 price tag.
The one piece costume is available in 6-12 months and 12-18 motnhs.
Looking for something a little more simple? Your baby can go as Experiment 626 in the Stitch Onesie!
Available for $17.99 on Amazon, we think this is a comfy option for littler babies that may not be as into the bigger costumes!
Another onesie option you can shop on Amazon is the Snow White Onesie!
The adorable dress will have your little one looking like Snow White, with the red bow and all! You can shop it on Amazon for $19.99.
The best part about all these? Your little one can wear them in the parks as well! Disney World’s costume guidelines allow for guests under 14 to wear costumes into the parks under most circumstances. Otherwise, if you’re over 14, you will be limited to certain events (like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party) to be able to wear costumes.
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What are your plans for Halloween? Let us know in the comments!