Disney World may have some of the best attractions, restaurants, and more in its parks. But, you can also experience all kinds of other activities around the resorts during your visit!
Whether you’re going horseback riding, on night safaris, or beyond, there’s entertainment your whole family will love at Disney World’s hotels. And, another attraction is welcoming everyone back now!
The marinas have officially reopened in Disney World for guests to rent boats! We stopped by Disney’s Grand Floridian to check it out.
According to the Disney World website, boat rentals can be made at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
Rentals are available from 11AM until 5 PM. Boats are available for $45 per 30 minutes and $90 for an hour.
Each boat has a 10 person maximum, but this is a super fun activity to do when you want a break from the theme parks!
We’re SO excited to experience these boats once again! And, we’ll keep you updated on all the other experiences and entertainment reopening soon. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
What is your favorite entertainment in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Do Ride Breakdowns Affect Disney World’s New Pay-Per-Ride Option?
- Is it WORTH Staying at a Disney World Hotel for the New Pay-Per-Ride Perk?
- How to Get the Most Out of the Free Version of Disney Genie
- How Does Rider Switch Work For Disney Genie+ and Pay-Per-Ride Attractions?
- There’s Still One Free Way to Skip the Lines in Disney World
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Why Disney+ May NOT Outgrow Netflix as Analysts Previously Predicted
- HURRY! Don’t Miss Out on the Polynesian 50th Anniversary Collection in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend