But, as changes affect the park, that means a few fan-favorite places have been closed to make room for the bigger and better. One such place has been Club Cool, where guests used to be able to try drinks from all around the world for FREE! But, while it closed for a while, Disney announced that it would be revamping the location with a brand new design ahead of its grand reopening on September 15th. We’ve already brought you a first look inside the redone location, and now it’s time to take a peek at all the returning drinks you can try!
Previously, guests could sample eight different soda flavors from around the world at Club Cool. This included:
- Krest Ginger Ale from Mozambique
- Fanta Kolita from Costa Rica
- Beverly from Italy
- Vegeta Beta from Japan
- Kinley Lemon from Israel
- Lift Apple from Mexico
- Smart Watermelon from China
- Mezzo Mix from Germany
However, now that Club Cool has revamped itself, there is an entire line-up of NEW flavors (and a controversial returning favorite)!
- Beverly from Italy — a bitter flavor that is a popular non-alcoholic apéritif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture
- Bon Bon Anglois from Madagascar — exclusive to Madagascar, offers a unique taste experience with a blend of tropical fruit flavors
- Country Club Merengue from the Dominican Republic — smooth, creamy tropical fruit taste pronounced “muh-reng-gey” like the dance
- Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee from Korea — still beverage with ripe apple and lychee notes, which is a tropical and subtropical fruit tree native to southern China and now cultivated in many parts of the world
- Royal Wattamelon from the Philippines — a sparkling beverage with a refreshingly, sour watermelon flavor available exclusively in the Philippines
- Smart Sour Plum from China — Suan Mei Tang or Sour Plum Tea is a traditional Chinese beverage that has existed for over 1,000 years with a savory, sweet, and tart flavor that is considered by many to be the most ultimate sparkling thirst quencher on a hot day
- Sprite Cucumber from Russia — a crisp cucumber flavor, providing a refreshing twist on this classic lemon-lime beverage
- Viva Raspberry from Moldova — a delicious sparkling beverage that is a slightly tart, yet sweet raspberry flavor that is complimented by a hint of raspberry juice
When guests enter the store, they are able to pick one of the small cups and try as many of the options as they would like for free!
Just keep in mind that Disney is currently only allowing one party at each drink station at a time, so you may experience a bit of a wait before you can get to sipping your way around the world.
Guests can also purchase Coca-Cola Beverages, Ice Cream Floats, and Frozen Beverages like Minute Maid Lemonade.
We’ll continue to give you a look at all the EPCOT Transformation updates you need to know before you head back soon! In the meantime, stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What’s your favorite drink at Club Cool? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters