Today has been quite the busy news day if you’re a fan of all things Disney Cruise Line! With the Disney Wish expected to set sail starting next year, we’re learning more and more about the onboard offerings.
Disney recently shared more details on the Outdoor Oasis at Senses Spa, Untangled Salon and Hook’s Barbery, Keg and Compass pub, Nightingale’s piano bar, and The Bayou lounge!
We also got a first look today at some of the Costumes that will be worn by Cast Members aboard the Disney Wish!
First up are costumes worn by Cast Members at Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure! The costumes look like they came straight from Arendelle, and Cast Members will be a part of this unique musical dining experience, which also includes appearances by Anna and Elsa!
We also got a first look at the costumes worn by Cast Members in the Star Wars-themed Hyperspace Lounge! This lounge will be exclusive to adults and will feature unique cocktails and views of a galaxy far, far away!
We can’t wait to see more sneak peeks from the Disney Wish in the coming months, so stay tuned for all of the latest cruising news and updates.
Are you planning on sailing aboard the Disney Wish next year? Let us know in the comments!
More of the Latest News!
- Everything Coming to Disneyland Paris for Halloween This Year!
- ALL The Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Shanghai Disney Resort This Year!
- Why is Walt Disney World SO Big?
- Where in the World #707
- Listen to the NEW Disney’s Hotel New York — The Art of Marvel Remixed Album
- Space 220 Opens, Rise of the Resistance Ditches Boarding Groups, and MORE Disney News!
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters
- PHOTOS: Where to Find 50th Anniversary Decorations OUTSIDE of Disney World
- NEWS: CDC Issues New Guidance On COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Updates Dress Code to Allow for Visible Tattoos and More
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!