Currently, there are only two ways to watch the new film — in theaters or with Disney+ Premier Access. And, though the movie isn’t set to be free to all Disney+ subscribers until October, there will be another way to watch the film from home as early as next month!
According to Comic Book Resources, Black Widow will be available on non-Disney+ platforms on August 10th and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on September 14th!
And, you’ll even be able to watch some bonus material! Disney has shared that the new releases will include various featurettes like:
- Filmmaker Introduction Featurette — Director Cate Shortland introduces the film and her vision for it.
- Sisters Gonna Work It Out Featurette — Watch Scarlett and Florence as they train, fight, and bond to become the sister duo in “Black Widow.” Listen as the cast and crew discuss the characters, rigorous training, and building the dynamic between the two fearsome siblings.
- Go Big If You’re Going Home Featurette — Step back to appreciate the size and scale of “Black Widow”’s solo film. Shot around the world, the film balances family and drama with mind-blowing action. The cast and crew reveal the intricacies of stunts that made the film so action-packed.
Plus, bloopers from the cast and crew of the movie as well as deleted scenes will be available for fans to watch including:
- Grocery Shopping — Natasha heads into a grocery store to prepare for her journey through Norway. After a long drive, she arrives at her destination: a mysterious trailer in the middle of nowhere.
- Bike Chase — Tailed by assailants, Natasha and Yelena speed through the city in order to escape their nemeses.
- Gulag Fight — Alexei squares up against several enemies and is quickly overpowered. When all hope seems lost, Natasha leaps in to lend a hand in the fight.
- Smile — The Taskmaster protocol is activated in a tense moment, and an iconic helmet is unveiled.
- Come After Me — Secretary Ross and Mason discover an important message Natasha left behind.
- Walk and Talk — Alexei and Melina have a playful exchange. The Taskmaster arrives and faces off with Alexei.
- Widows in Training — Yelena and Alexei awaken in captivity. Melina hands the Taskmaster vials while the Widows train.
- Kiss — Alexei and Melina reunite after the action. Natasha grieves over an untimely demise in the brutal aftermath.
- Ohio — Natasha witnesses the carefree nature of the Ohio suburbs through the neighborhood children.
Of course, we’ll be sure to update you on any other Marvel entertainment coming soon! And, in the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news and updates!
Have you seen Marvel’s Black Widow yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- Disney Did NOT Have a Good Night at This Year’s Emmys