Universal Orlando has plenty of awesome places to stay, whether you’re chilling at Cabana Bay, the Hard Rock Hotel, or visiting Universal’s Endless Summer — Dockside Inn and Suites.
But, another one of the amazing hotels on property has officially reopened to guests heading to Universal this summer!
Universal Orlando has officially reopened its Aventura Hotel, bumping its number of available hotels to eight options around the resort area. Guests have the option to choose from four different levels of hotels, including Premier, Preferred, Prime Value, and Value.
The Aventura Hotel is part of the Prime Value tier (comparable to in between Disney World’s Value and Moderate resorts) with standard rooms starting at $132 and a kids’ suite starting at $232.
Guests staying at the Aventura Hotel have benefits like Early Park Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, walking paths to Volcano Bay, shuttle buses to other areas around the resort, and more!
Of course, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know about other Universal reopening dates and details. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Universal Orlando entertainment and news!
What’s your favorite place to stay in Universal Orlando? Let us know in the comments below!
- A New Universal Orlando Attraction Is Now Accepting Express Pass
- NEWS: Universal Orlando is Encouraging (But Not Requiring) Face Masks Indoors
- Five Best Vegan Options at Universal Orlando
- AllEars TV: Experiment: How Long Are the Lines in Universal Studios?
- NEWS: Rock the Universe is Returning to Universal Orlando!
- A Frightening History of Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights
- Is a Universal Orlando Vacation Less Expensive Than Disney World?
- Universal Orlando’s VelociCoaster Hits a Major Milestone!
- Universal Orlando Announces ANOTHER Halloween Horror Nights House!
- First Look at The New Universal Orlando Passholder Button!