Disneyland is reopening in just a few short days!
We’ve seen Cast Members get everything ready ahead of guests’ return. And, we’ve got a little sneak peek at a sweet update that will warm your heart!
Ken Potrock, the President of Disneyland Resort, shared a first look at the NEW Cast Member name tags that you’ll find when the parks reopen!
The tags are decorated with an image of the Sleeping Beauty Castle at the top with sparkles and glitter around the sides. Just below the Disneyland logo and the Cast Member’s name and hometown, the tagline “bringing back the magic” reminds everyone how excited the Cast Members are to help create memories with guests once again!
Here’s a video of the new name tags being created!
We can’t wait to greet the amazing Cast Members in the parks in just a few short days. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for a full look inside Disneyland during its reopening!
What are you looking forward to seeing the most in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE