Disney’s Grand California Hotel plans to reopen to guests on April 29th, a day before Disneyland and Disney California Adventure officially welcome everyone back. But, you can begin booking your stay at the resort next week on April 15th!
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will also be open to Disney Vacation Club Members on May 2nd. Guests will have to wait to return to Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel and the Disneyland Hotel at a later date.
As more details are released about booking availability and dates, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Will you be visiting Disneyland when it reopens? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Cast Members Can Attend the Soft Reopening of Disneyland Resort!
- Another Downtown Disney Spot Gets a Reopening Date!
- Surprise! A Popular Disney California Adventure Restaurant Reopened Early!
- What Characters Can You Meet When Disneyland Reopens?
- Worried About Disneyland Booking Up Right Away? Read This.
- NEWS: Disneyland Releases Ticket Pricing Ahead of Reopening!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Two Iconic Disneyland Rides Were Testing Today!
- Disney Just Teased a REAL Lightsaber (No, Seriously)
- It’s Been a WILD Year for Disneyland Resort
- VIDEO: The Disneyland Railroad Is BACK