If you’re a foodie in the Disneyland Resort area, then you have plenty of new options to enjoy!
Disneyland Resort’s A Touch of Disney food event is happening right now, with lots of delicious eats from around the parks. Also, Downtown Disney has a ton of dining options to choose from and the theme parks will be reopening soon with fan-favorites available. So if you need some inspiration on what to try during your next visit, we’ve got the details on a wide variety of eats that you need to try this month!
First of all, Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland Park will be reopening soon, after the theme parks do. A reopening date has not yet been shared, but Disney has noted that the popular dining spot will be offering new drinks on the menu.
Blue Bayou will now serve wine, beer, and a specialty drink straight from New Orleans, the Hurricane Cocktail! There will also be a new sparkling wine package available. These new options at Blue Bayou make it the second place in Disneyland Park to serve alcohol. If you want something non-alcoholic, you can try out the new seasonal variations of their Mint Julep beverage.
In Downtown Disney, you’ll find the Pickle Corn Dog at the Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Cart. This is a hot dog stuffed inside a pickle, rolled in panko bread crumbs…and it’s all served with a side of peanut butter!
You can head over to Ballast Point in Downtown Disney to find the limited-time Linguini and Kale Pesto Salad made to celebrate Earth Day. The dish is available from April 22nd-25th and comes with house-made kale and walnut pesto, sun-dried tomato, arugula, and pecorino with lemon zest.
Another limited-time offering is the Le Frenchy Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. (Available at both Downtown Disney and Disney Springs.) It’s made with smoked ham, brie, and mustard sauce on Earl of Sandwich signature artisan bread — doesn’t that sound delicious?
And for dessert, don’t forget to stop by Salt & Straw for their Cereal-sly Delicious Series 2021. There are five cereal-based flavors to enjoy that will really take you back to your childhood!
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows – Whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow ‘mallows
- OffLimits’ Dash Cold Brew Cocoa Crisps – Coffee and dessert all at once with this cold brew ice cream swirled with malty fudge and coffee and cocoa spheres enveloped in salty chocolate bark
- Peanut Butter Captain Munch – Dairy-free, starchy oat ice cream with peanut butter-coated cereal clusters and peanut butter swirl
- Snap ‘N Crackle Marshmallow Treats – Brown butter treats pressed and toasted with marshmallow into a lacy Florentine in a rich, malty graham ice cream
- Cornflake Cookies w/ Marionberry Jam – Swirls of housemade marionberry jam with malty cereal-flecked ice cream and crumbled brown butter sugar cookies
If these options don’t make your mouth water, then we don’t know what will! We can’t wait to try some of them out for ourselves, so stay tuned to AllEars for the latest from Disneyland Resort!
Will you be going to Disneyland Resort soon? Tell us in the comments!