But, there’s yet another big change that we spotted at a merchandise spot in Magic Kingdom!
When looking for the latest Mickey Ear Hat or Minnie Ears to add to our collections, we usually love to head over to The Chapeau in Magic Kingdom. Yet, there’s a bit of a surprise because Disney World has moved merchandise from the hat shop over to Box Office Gifts in the Town Square Theater building instead!
You can find baseball caps…
…Mickey Ear Hats, and more that you can use to accessorize your park outfits!
So, you’ll want to take a quick detour to Box Office Gifts if you’re looking for a new accessory to add to your line-up of hats, ears, and more! Stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney news!
What’s your favorite shop in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- That’s It. We’re Telling EVERYONE We Know to Go to Disney World This Week — Here’s Why!
- One of Our FAVORITE Disney World Restaurant Souvenirs Just Got a NEW Look!🤩
- We Interrupt Your Afternoon To Bring You DEVASTATING Sauce News from Disney World
- We’re Battling It Out in EPCOT for a GRAND PRIZE — Find Out What’s at Stake!
- NEWS: Disney+ In Talks To Add Shopping & Gaming to Streaming Service
- Is Bob Iger WRONG About “Woke Agendas” in Movies?
- It Just Got Trickier to Ride Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney World
- BREAKING: NEW Pictures and Opening Timeline Revealed for Fort Wilderness Cabins Coming to Disney World
- We Have Some Big UPDATES On Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Disney World!
- 14 Discounts EXCLUSIVE to Disney+ Subscribers