But, there’s yet another big change that we spotted at a merchandise spot in Magic Kingdom!
When looking for the latest Mickey Ear Hat or Minnie Ears to add to our collections, we usually love to head over to The Chapeau in Magic Kingdom. Yet, there’s a bit of a surprise because Disney World has moved merchandise from the hat shop over to Box Office Gifts in the Town Square Theater building instead!
You can find baseball caps…
…Mickey Ear Hats, and more that you can use to accessorize your park outfits!
So, you’ll want to take a quick detour to Box Office Gifts if you’re looking for a new accessory to add to your line-up of hats, ears, and more! Stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney news!
What’s your favorite shop in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed from Today
- Hurry! The Disney x BaubleBar Bejeweled Ears Are Now Available Online!
- Life Is the Bubbles With Disney x Danielle Nicole’s NEW Little Mermaid Bag!
- Get an Exclusive Look Inside Disney’s Avengers Campus Tomorrow Night!
- NEWS: Nominate Someone to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World During the 50th Anniversary!
- NEWS: Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Get a NEW Daytime Show for 50th Anniversary
- NEW Main Street, U.S.A. Projections Announced For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- BREAKING: Harmonious Opening Date Announced at EPCOT
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- NEWS: Disney World Adds MORE Park Passes For July!