Over the past few months, we have spotted more Disney World rides switch up the way they board their rides and attractions in order to raise capacity while still following proper distancing guidance.
While visiting Magic Kingdom today, we noticed that Barnstormer is now boarding every single row.
We noticed the change once we approached the ride’s loading area and watched several trains ahead of us load every row. The decision to board each row cuts down on the overall wait time and allows for the ride to accommodate more guests.
Due to the nature of the ride, there are no plexiglass barriers added in between rows or cars. Slower-moving rides such as Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway and Rise of the Resistance currently have plexiglass installed in between rows. We did, however, notice plexiglass barriers installed in the queue area between each “row” as guests wait to board the train.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on other rides around Disney World and we will let you know when we spot more changes to how rides board their vehicles.
Are you currently avoiding rides in Disney World where every row is boarded without any plexiglass barriers? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Rope Drop Was NOT What We Were Expecting in Magic Kingdom Today
- Splash Mountain Song Removed from Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- The Most Divisive Rides in Disney World
- Disney World is Hosting An Online Hiring Event!
- AllEars TV: The Best Places to Fight with Your Family in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disney’s BoardWalk Ice Cream Has a New Addition on the Menu!
- These Are the BEST Pre-Shows at Walt Disney World!
- PHOTOS: A Popular Snack Spot at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Has Reopened!
- The Things Disney Fans Love to Hate
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!