Prior to Disney World’s phased reopening of their parks and resorts, which began in July of 2020, guests could view a health acknowledgement online which stated that guests may not enter Disney World property if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Disney has now expanded that health acknowledgement to include verbiage on what guests must do if these symptoms are felt at any point in time during their vacation.
Disney World’s website now states that “If at any point during their visit a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.”
Keep in mind that this is not a new policy. The CDC’s guidelines state that if you are sick, you must isolate. If you or someone in your travel party tests positive for COVID-19 or starts to experience symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, the CDC states that it is safe to leave isolation and be with other people after:
- “At least 10 days since symptoms first appeared and
- At least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication and
- Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving”
We’ll continue to keep a close watch on Disney World’s health and safety guidelines, and we’ll make sure you are up-to-date on the latest policies ahead of your next Disney vacation!
Have you visited Disney World since the parks and resorts reopened last summer? Share your experience in the comments!
Disney World News
- Did It Just Get EASIER To Get a Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group in Disney World?
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- Why Disney’s Latest Announcement is Such a Big Deal
- Disney World Has CHANGED How They Load a Popular Ride!
- We Spotted An Unexpected Change at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Today!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: See What Cinderella Castle Will Look Like For the Next Two Years!
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Having the Best Day in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- Find Out Who Made it to the Finals In the Disney World Ultimate Tournament!
- NEWS: Disney Changes Dress Code to Allow for Tattoos and Gender-Inclusive Hair
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!