Now that Valentine’s month has arrived, we can’t help but be hungry with all the chocolate covered strawberries and sweet treats coming to Disney World in February!
As you start planning your holiday dinners with your loved ones, you can actually treat yourself all month long with this discount in Disney Springs!
Throughout the entire month of February, Florida Residents can score 25% off their dining experience at Terralina Crafted Italian! (Pasta AND dessert, here we come!)
All guests have to do is show a valid Florida ID. However, the offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or deal, and it is not valid on February 14th. So, be sure to keep that in mind when you’re planning your next trip to Terralina!
We can already hear the spaghetti and meatballs calling our name. As we continue to visit Disney Springs, we’ll give you a look at all the upcoming eats and treats you’re going to want to know about!
What is your favorite Italian dish? Let us know in the comments below!
- 3 Things That Are Required Eating in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom
- AllEars TV: 22 Snacks You MUST Try in Disneyland & 1 You Have To AVOID
- Why You Won’t Catch Us at These Disney World Restaurants in 2024
- 4 Spooky NEW Treats Are in Disney Springs (Including a Haunted Dole Whip!)
- How to Spend UNDER $30 a Day on Food in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do at Disney World Restaurants
- An Exclusive Halloween Experience Is Coming to Goofy’s Kitchen Restaurant
- If You’ve Eaten at a Disney Restaurant, We Need YOUR Thoughts!
- 4 Disney World Hotel Restaurants You Should LEAVE the Parks For
- NEW Menu Items Revealed for Disney’s Saratoga Springs Hotel