Now that Valentine’s month has arrived, we can’t help but be hungry with all the chocolate covered strawberries and sweet treats coming to Disney World in February!
As you start planning your holiday dinners with your loved ones, you can actually treat yourself all month long with this discount in Disney Springs!
Throughout the entire month of February, Florida Residents can score 25% off their dining experience at Terralina Crafted Italian! (Pasta AND dessert, here we come!)
All guests have to do is show a valid Florida ID. However, the offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or deal, and it is not valid on February 14th. So, be sure to keep that in mind when you’re planning your next trip to Terralina!
We can already hear the spaghetti and meatballs calling our name. As we continue to visit Disney Springs, we’ll give you a look at all the upcoming eats and treats you’re going to want to know about!
What is your favorite Italian dish? Let us know in the comments below!
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- AllEars TV: Is Disney World’s Fried Chicken WORTH $29?
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?