It’s a pretty busy time of the year as Disney World pushes forward with various projects around the parks and resorts.
However, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has been at the top of our radar since we can’t WAIT to head to the Star Wars hotel when it opens. We’ve already seen a look inside the staterooms as construction continues to push forward for a hopeful 2021 opening.
And, now thanks to @bioreconstruct, we’ve got another look at the hotel during its phases of construction. The building will be hidden behind Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios when it debuts.
Right now, Disney has started to get berms in place (raised levels of land) in order to give the illusion that guests are more isolated in space on the Halcyon.
Aerial look at Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser (hotel). Most of the recently added berms are ready for the forest that will hide the buildings from guests. pic.twitter.com/YkpxKSfgSm
— bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) December 23, 2020
Disney had previously announced that reservations for this exciting new hotel would be opening up in late 2020, but so far we haven’t heard any update!
We’ll keep you updated once we have a grand opening date (plus a date to start booking our stay on the ship!), so stay tuned!
Are you looking forward to the Star Wars hotel? Let us know in the comments below!
- Analyst Upgrades Walt Disney Company Stock Due to Streaming Success and Theme Park Performance
- PHOTOS! New Designer ‘Up’ Mickey Ears Arrive at Disney World!
- The World of Disney, Love Series Collectible Keys Will Be Released Next Week!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- PHOTOS: Tom Sawyer Island Refurbishment Progressing in Disney World!
- You Can Pre-Order a Portable Posable Baby Yoda!
- There are Pins to Go With the 1000 Other Things in the Disney Cat and Dog Line!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”