It’s a pretty busy time of the year as Disney World pushes forward with various projects around the parks and resorts.
However, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has been at the top of our radar since we can’t WAIT to head to the Star Wars hotel when it opens. We’ve already seen a look inside the staterooms as construction continues to push forward for a hopeful 2021 opening.
And, now thanks to @bioreconstruct, we’ve got another look at the hotel during its phases of construction. The building will be hidden behind Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios when it debuts.
Right now, Disney has started to get berms in place (raised levels of land) in order to give the illusion that guests are more isolated in space on the Halcyon.
Aerial look at Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser (hotel). Most of the recently added berms are ready for the forest that will hide the buildings from guests. pic.twitter.com/YkpxKSfgSm
— bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) December 23, 2020
Disney had previously announced that reservations for this exciting new hotel would be opening up in late 2020, but so far we haven’t heard any update!
We’ll keep you updated once we have a grand opening date (plus a date to start booking our stay on the ship!), so stay tuned!
Are you looking forward to the Star Wars hotel? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Disney Reveals The Life-Size Walking Baby Groot!
- NEWS: Disney Comments on Recent Skyliner Crash
- NEWS: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Gets a Reopening Date!
- VIDEO! The Finale of ‘The Falcon and Winter Soldier’ Is Now on Disney+!
- NEWS: More Casting Announced For Disney+ ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Series
- Disney Movie Fans Can Score a FREEBIE For a Limited Time!
- HURRY! Dining Reservations Now Available for Disneyland Resort!
- Disney is Focused on Something That Most Guests Will NEVER See!
- Cirque du Soleil’s New Disney World Show Could Debut This Fall
- Disneyland Will NOT Allow Out-of-State Guests When It Reopens