Traveling to Disney World will soon get a lot easier!
Brightline, the upcoming high-speed train, will transport guests from South Florida all the way to Orlando. The route will be extended to Tampa and have a stop added to Disney World once construction of the first phase is completed. We now have a potential timeline for the Disney World connection!
It was confirmed in November that Brightline will make a stop at Disney Springs. This means state locals traveling from South Florida will be able to travel swiftly to Disney World in no time. It also means visitors arriving at the Orlando International Airport can use the train and head straight to Springs. According to the Orlando Business Journal, the train will start revenue service during the second half of 2023!
Construction has already started on the tracks between South Florida and Orlando. Brightline is on track to complete the first expansion from West Palm Beach to the Orlando Airport in late 2022.
The exact location for the stop in Disney Springs is undetermined at this time. We’ll keep you informed on any news regarding the highly anticipated high-speed train!
Are you looking forward to the new high-speed train? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- What It’s Like to Ride Rise of the Resistance WITHOUT a Boarding Group in Disney World
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- Even Disney World Experts May Not Notice This 50th Anniversary Hidden Detail
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
- Here’s When ‘Coco’ Will Be Added to Mickey’s PhilharMagic in Disney World!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Easter Eggs You Might Miss Inside EPCOT’s Space 220
- AllEars TV: This Disney World Champ Must Lose
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!